DeJong/Tevez/Advisors

Well if it is not true he should tell the media its BS. If he doesnt respond to this, i will be a little worried. But it could also be yet another media lie.

Rammy Blue said:
southern muppet said:
Tolmie has already said De Jong isn't advised by Kia.

Has he?

Don't recall seeing that.

He said it here.....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238798&start=110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238798&start=110</a>

Does anyone really believe what's written in the papers? I don't waste my time or money reading that shite. It may or may not be true but I tend not to believe something that's written in this paper especially about us.

bluelassie said:
Rammy Blue said:
southern muppet said:
Tolmie has already said De Jong isn't advised by Kia.

Has he?

Don't recall seeing that.

He said it here.....

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238798&start=110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=238798&start=110</a>

Fair enough, cheers for that.

The way I see it, there are two things to consider here.

1/ It's the Star. Hardly reliable in the first place, but this is an international week and they have sweet f.a. to print.

2/ Where's the quote? No quote = nobody has said it. Even if it had the laughable 'a source close to the player' shite it would be (a little) more credible.

If you ask me they are just looking for something to print - just like we're looking for something to discuss ;)
Yes he has looked 'like thunder' recently. He isn't playing, is he supposed to be happy?
Yes he is yet to sign a new contract. How many players are in that situation throughout the leagues? It would be a long list. Only ever gets commented on when a jouno can call it 2 in a '2 + 2 = 4' story.

Try writing your own story around 'he wasn't playing but still travelled to QPR and watched the match' and it'll all sound so much different.

bluemoondays said:
I'm a big fan of NDJ but the team has proven this season that he is not indispensable. I still think he will be crucial for certain games, I'd feel a lot better if he was patrolling the midfield against most of the Top 6 and CL away games if get further than the group stage.

The whole team need to appreciate now that it is a squad game, we have a "second team" that could probably finish in the Top 6 and rotation is going to be mandatory for a LOT of players. No one player is bigger than the team, as Tevez is finding out now.

I'm pretty sure City aren't trying to screw him over and he's probably been offered a decent salary that very few teams would match but good DMs, whilst rare, are almost never irreplaceable. I hope he agrees a new contract and signs, if he doesn't then I'll say "Goodbye and thanks for the effort and those sliding tackles" and support whoever is brought in to replace him.

I dont get this statement from fans, we have played 2 of the top 6 including the current PL champions away from home and won 5-1 and 6-1

colourmeblue said:
Anyone else pleased to see Bobby handling the situation like this? If any other player wants to try and hold the club to ransom (not suggesting De Jong did btw) then step right up and lets see what happens. The reason Im pleased is not least to shove it down the throats of every single fucker (and there were TONS of them) who said that Mancini wouldnt be able to handle so many 'star' players together.

Bobby was quoted as saying (muen) about 3 or 4 weeks ago that he wanted a new contract sorting out for NDJ asap - not the words of someone who wants rid due to any involvement that NDJ has with Kia?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.