Dele Alli

How often you have seen Ali if you claim his vision and passing are his weak links.Unbelievable Jeff.

I will bite here. I have watched him a number of times both playing for Spurs and England and have noticed that his passing and vision are worst parts of his game. He isn't totally shit but our current attacking midfielders are more suitable. I get the impression that I am not welcomed here.

How often you have seen Ali if you claim his vision and passing are his weak links.Unbelievable Jeff.
chris-kamara-o.gif

I will bite here. I have watched him a number of times both playing for Spurs and England and have noticed that his passing and vision are worst parts of his game. He isn't totally shit but our current attacking midfielders are more suitable. I get the impression that I am not welcomed here.
No one is saying anything about not being welcomed but I find it strange that you say his worst attributes are his vision and passing.

No one is saying anything about not being welcomed but I find it strange that you say his worst attributes are his vision and passing.

He is a goalscorer but for a midfield player his passing and vision are not that good and would really struggle to adapt if we were to sign him. He is better than KDB in the air but that is not the type of game we want to play.

He is reasonably good at everything but exceptional at nothing, be like signing Milner or Henderson for 80mil.

From what I have seen though I wouldn't want him at 40mil nevermind 80mil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.