Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
villatalk...

Can't believe I am going to actually wish for injury against someone but, if it is true and he does go to Citeh after all that BS last week, I hope he breaks both legs and suffers erectile dysfunction worse than Pele!

Cant believe there is still some major denial over there at the moment.

Having got over how funny this all is I stand by my original opinion that he was right the first time to change his mind. Have no idea what's caused him to make himself look the world's biggest **** by doing another u turn but he's getting nowhere near our starting XI for the big games and he'll probably lose his England place as well. 2 years time will be selling him after he's crying about lack of football.

Then again he bossed the game when we played villa at home he controlled the midfield throughout

I know this is a big IF, but if we sign Pogba too, "rotation" could mean bringing in Yaya and Delph. Much better than it meaning Fernando!

Etihad campus isn't ready for medicals yet. The campus is open, but it isn't 100% complete, kitted out etc. Plus a great deal of our medical staff will be in Australia, and Spain, with the first team and EDS squads. Sterling had his medical at some place in Wilmslow, the same place as Delph is pictured going into.
Ms Flannegan is on the horizon again too... Poor Micah, no one deserves that!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.