Deluded Stoke fans..

akcity said:
ok fellow Bluemooners - want to have a pop at some sad, deluded Stokies?

Jump on this link on Facebook -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/MCFCvsSCFC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/MCFCvsSCFC</a>

-- Sun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm --

they really do think they wil win on Saturday...

-- Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm --

Blimey there is even a Manyoo fan on there now!

People who live in glass houses .....

Any blue who thinks we are going to walk it next week better have a serious word with themselves.

Everton, Spuds, Stoke - physical teams who like the long hoof when it suits them. Couldnt cope with it yesterday, I have fingers and toes crossed that we can on Tues and Sat.

All these threads do is set us up for a fall. Stoke are more than capable of beating us next Saturday. Anyone who thinks it'll be easy is in for a shock.

They're making themselves look like right thick twats right now.

Passing is apparently "boring" (you should be hoofing); having your leg broke means you should be boo'ed and trying to stand up to their brand of 'football' means you're a wanker.

Add to that Pulis is a chavy arsehole of a manager and i think the final is building up quite nicely for me.

i m sure thats the mentality that mancini is trying to knock out of us..thank fuck he only has to convince the players... get a life we will play stoke off the field

felixbg said:
Uwes Grandad said:
Stoke have as good as chance to win it as we do. I wouldn't get too cocky just yet.

this. if there players want it more than us they will win imo.

I agree with this!

I'm sick to fuckin death of hearing and seeing City fans being right fuckin bell ends with reagrds to this final. I can see what will happen, there will be a great noise from City before the game but within about two or three minures all these smug cunts who think Stoke are a joke will be in shock and the noise from our end will be almost silent apart from the odd few realistic fans and "Delilah" will be ringing loud. I bet anyone that's what will happen. Then these same fuckers will be moaning like fuck all game as we struggle through the game (because win or lose it will definately be a struggle).

People need to be immensely more realistic about this FA Cup final and get behind City with some dignity (instead of this arrogant cockiness - just like the Rags we all hate - that's creeping in. in fact it's not even creeping in, it's EVERYWHERE!) and some desire!<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 1:23 pm --<br /><br />
DontLookBackInAnger said:
They have more of a chance than Birmingham did in the League Cup final and we all know what happened there.

Very true! People need to wake the fuck up!

Hate to say it but quite a few blues on here sound very rag-esque, like we just have to turn up and collect the trophy, im sure stoke will just roll over like a dog whilst we tickle there bellys

Stoke 2 Arsenal 0 right now

Shit side and we just need to turn up to win according to some idiots

if only

Balti said:
Stoke 2 Arsenal 0 right now

Shit side and we just need to turn up to win according to some idiots

if only

They have great momentum at the moment. Anyone who thinks it will be an easy game is deluded.

Even if it was easy we have the capacity to make it difficult!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.