Deluded Stoke fans..

pigeonho i wasnt talking about that facebook page i havent even looked at it that was just a general statement at bluemoon, every single one of us is crapping themselves over what stoke can do and stoke are hugely confident virtually no one is saying hold on yeah thats what stoke can do but what about us, this is what we can do and that aint so bad

Pigeonho said:
Hammering Arsenal at the minute.
What a silly thread, do you expect them to say they will lose? Cocky City fans are an increasing breed, its rag like and cuntish.

This.

I've always been wary of Stoke... dangerous at set-plays and the fans certainly know how to get behind their team. They're one of our bogey sides, just like Everton.

After the way we capitulated against a physical long ball approach yesterday, they have every reason to think they will win.

Bookies have us as favourites but I think its 50/50.

We cannot afford the level of sloppiness that we saw yesterday.

Tevez being back for us is vital as without his energy, stoke will have too much time on the ball at the back and could cause us problems

Deluded I don't know, They play the way we don't like,
1. Close down fast
2. Tackle hard
3. Defend in numbers
4. Good from set play

So lets not count our chickens but learn to adapt to this style of play

mancboy123 said:
Now im not saying be cocky but be proud we have englands number one keeper minding our sticks, we have one of the 2 best centre halfs in the premier league in the middle of our defence. we have 2 monsters and warriors in the centre of our midfield, we have a midfielder who can cut defences apart with one swish of his boot and we either have the 2nd top scorer in the premiership or one of the brightest young talents in europer leading our line.

Kompany - alarming recent drop in form.

Yaya - warrior??

Tevez - Fitness/form issues

Balotelli - unconvincing/ineffective

mancboy123 said:
pigeonho i wasnt talking about that facebook page i havent even looked at it that was just a general statement at bluemoon, every single one of us is crapping themselves over what stoke can do and stoke are hugely confident virtually no one is saying hold on yeah thats what stoke can do but what about us, this is what we can do and that aint so bad
Again, nothing wrong with bigging us up ourselves but the OP said stoke fans are 'deluded' for thinking they have a chance of beating us. That isn't bigging up, its being arrogant. Stoke are currently beating, and out playing, a team above us in the table. The OP must be 12.

I give up see what i mean how can you argue with someone like fantasy ireland.

Kompany - Yesterday wasnt so good, awesome against blackburn and west ham

Yaya - Dominated the rags midfield and is a powerhosue

Tevez - Second top goalscorer in the league

Balotelli - Regardless of ur opinion of him he has scored 2 less goals than kenwyne jones and everyone is terrified of him

I think Stoke will win on Saturday too. Their entire game exploits all of our weaknesses.

Pigeonho said:
mancboy123 said:
Again, nothing wrong with bigging us up ourselves but the OP said stoke fans are 'deluded' for thinking they have a chance of beating us. That isn't bigging up, its being arrogant. Stoke are currently beating, and out playing, a team above us in the table. The OP must be 12.

Because Arsenal started defensively and have been punished, the goal from the illiterate bastard was a wicked deflection but the players and fans are 100% confident at the moment

All i know is , at the start of the season if we were offered stoke in the fa cup final we would have taken that as opposed to arsenal or chelsea in the final.

However as we all know nothing is a forgone conclusion where city are concerned, keep everything crossed lads that this is finally our year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.