Deluded Stoke fans..

I'm far from confident,i believe they have more players who will want it more.
They will bombard,harass and bully us - all the ingredients we cannot handle.Along with Delap and Pennant,Etherington will most likely be back so we had better get to grips with that Zonal marking and Jones in particular ........

We will win if we at our very best.

I'm enthused to see I'm not on my own with taking this cup final seriously. After the constant cocky posts on this site since the semi final weekend I was beginning to worry about the sort of people were following the same club as me!

akcity said:
ok fellow Bluemooners - want to have a pop at some sad, deluded Stokies?

Jump on this link on Facebook -

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/MCFCvsSCFC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/MCFCvsSCFC</a>

-- Sun May 08, 2011 12:18 pm --

they really do think they wil win on Saturday...

-- Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm --

Blimey there is even a Manyoo fan on there now!

Stoke 2 Arsenal 0 H/T , nuff said

I dont want us to be cocky and ragesque that being said all we do is focus on the negatives and say stoke will batter us and wet ourselves, stoke are massively confident that they will do us because they have kenwyne jones rory delap and matthew etherington and they play their brand of football and fair play to them that works for them and they are proud of it.

Now im not saying be cocky but be proud we have englands number one keeper minding our sticks, we have one of the 2 best centre halfs in the premier league in the middle of our defence. we have 2 monsters and warriors in the centre of our midfield, we have a midfielder who can cut defences apart with one swish of his boot and we either have the 2nd top scorer in the premiership or one of the brightest young talents in europer leading our line.

Im not saying cocky but be proud, be blue, they are proud of their players and what they do lets be proud of ours and what they do thats not cocky thats confident

mancboy123 said:
I dont want us to be cocky and ragesque that being said all we do is focus on the negatives and say stoke will batter us and wet ourselves, stoke are massively confident that they will do us because they have kenwyne jones rory delap and matthew etherington and they play their brand of football and fair play to them that works for them and they are proud of it.

Now im not saying be cocky but be proud we have englands number one keeper minding our sticks, we have one of the 2 best centre halfs in the premier league in the middle of our defence. we have 2 monsters and warriors in the centre of our midfield, we have a midfielder who can cut defences apart with one swish of his boot and we either have the 2nd top scorer in the premiership or one of the brightest young talents in europer leading our line.

Im not saying cocky but be proud, be blue, they are proud of their players and what they do lets be proud of ours and what they do thats not cocky thats confident
Yeah that's fair enough but to call another set of fans 'deluded' because they think they will beat us, well that isn't just cocky, its arrogant as fuck.

Have no problem with Stokies thinking they'll win, NOR do I have a problem with Blues thinking we'll win. What offends me is the outright racism and stupidity of some of the Stoke posts.

They will get a good hiding next week they are an average team who have made a cup final,i dont give them 1 ounce of respect or that shithouse of a manager who cant stand anything about our club,he will be sent home crying from wembley AGAIN!

Pigeonho said:
Hammering Arsenal at the minute.
What a silly thread, do you expect them to say they will lose? Cocky City fans are an increasing breed, its rag like and cuntish.

Could not have put it better myself. Some of us need to get a grip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.