Deluded Stoke fans..

very pleased by their win today,

* it has to put any complacancy in our camp firmly to bed
* it raises their expectations and undermines an underdog spirit
* it makes third place a real possibility for us.

after todays performance im much more confident it will be close game, we were superb today and did what we do best we play to our strengths and theres nowt wrong with that, the songs today about wenger were fantastic we give him loads, cus hes slated us in the press, cant wait for next week now, hope you have a very hard game tues v spuds, sure the banter atmosphere will be electric next week, both sets of fans very proud of their clubs it will be heart breaking for one set of fans and sure you lot no and respect i hope its you lot.

stokie in peace said:
after todays performance im much more confident it will be close game, we were superb today and did what we do best we play to our strengths and theres nowt wrong with that, the songs today about wenger were fantastic we give him loads, cus hes slated us in the press, cant wait for next week now, hope you have a very hard game tues v spuds, sure the banter atmosphere will be electric next week, both sets of fans very proud of their clubs it will be heart breaking for one set of fans and sure you lot no and respect i hope its you lot.

If you play "football" against us I'll be happy (and amazed)

Pulis is waiting for the chance to get the Gills game out of his head, I hear he's not slept since....... lets hope his insomnia continues

im actually quite happy, they won today,they all seem to think form matters going into this,hmmm well stoke u shud probably look at our form leading up to the semi final,we couldnt hit a barn door.

i am worried tho,i have alot of respect for them,if there was one team out of the 'lesser' teams i didnt want to play in the final it would be them,i really dont see the lads underestimating stoke tho

Bluemanc100 said:
stokie in peace said:

Pulis is waiting for the chance to get the Gills game out of his head, I hear he's not slept since....... lets hope his insomnia continues
have read a few snippets regarding pulis and his desire or obsession to get even with city,this could be his downfall and who says lightening cant strike twice,on another thread i said the final will be a close game a draw after extra-time with city (us) winning on penalties...

deano ou812 said:
Bluemanc100 said:

have read a few snippets regarding pulis and his desire or obsession to get even with city,this could be his downfall and who says lightening cant strike twice,on another thread i said the final will be a close game a draw after extra-time with city (us) winning on penalties...

Part of me hopes not as not sure I'll catch my train home, suppose I could go to the pub instead!

Think it will be a tough game, Stoke are on a good run, and despite the result yesterday we are playing well - just not for 90 mins. If we start as well as we have done the last 3 games and take our chances we will be fine.... but that wouldn't be City would it?

Penalties

I'd be absolutely petrified but it would be hilarious to see his face if we got penalties

As my heart wouldn't stand it, I'm banking on a win in the 90

I believe in fate.......

Stoke 3: Arsenal 1

Possession Stoke 24% Arsenal 76%

HTF did that happen? That worries me. One day Arsenal (and us yesterday) will discover the value of putting the ball in the net.

I still think we'll do it, but I thought that at the Brittania last year and look what happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.