Deluded Stoke fans..

mancboy123 said:
I give up see what i mean how can you argue with someone like fantasy ireland.

Kompany - Yesterday wasnt so good, awesome against blackburn and west ham

Yaya - Dominated the rags midfield and is a powerhosue

Tevez - Second top goalscorer in the league

Balotelli - Regardless of ur opinion of him he has scored 2 less goals than kenwyne jones and everyone is terrified of him

I was starting to believe you until the Balotelli bit!

Right some people aren't getting it so let's make it clearer. No fan of any club, ours especially, should call another set of fans 'deluded' because they think they'll beat us. Piss poor attitude and I can only presume its one from an infant or someone who hasn't seen us before the take over.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

If Balotelli fulfils his potential then he'll be one of the greatest strikers in the world.

Pigeonho said:
Right some people aren't getting it so let's make it clearer. No fan of any club, ours especially, should call another set of fans 'deluded' because they think they'll beat us. Piss poor attitude and I can only presume its one from an infant or someone who hasn't seen us before the take over.

If the players are as "deluded" as the fans are alleged to be, I hope ours are next Saturday!<br /><br />-- Sun May 08, 2011 2:21 pm --<br /><br />
peoffrey said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

If Balotelli fulfils his potential then he'll be one of the greatest strikers in the world.

And as the saying goes "if my Auntie had bollocks she'd be my Uncle"

Watching stoke today confirms one thing, there will be no room for fancy dans. That means no Balotelli or Kolorov for starters.
Milner for aj purely for his strength. Stoke are a GOOD side.
Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott zaba
Milner de jong Barry
yaya Silva
Tevez

New to this, though a few on here are known to me, always had a great deal of banter with stoke fans and a very lively crowd they have,out of there comfort zone of the brittania think they are very suspect.

Stoke did a very good job of stifling Arsenal today, they had very little space to move into. The size of their pitch has to help there; there will undoubtedly be more space for Silva to exploit on Saturday. Someone like him was what I thought Arsenal were missing going forward. There was no spark.

Also thought Arsenal were the makers of their own downfall in defence. Stood still for the 1st and 3rd, although the 2nd was a wicked deflection the keeper should probably have had it. We are better than them at the back, although I am concerned about the zonal marking; been a few free headers recently which could be certain goals when playing Stoke. That said, we seemed to deal with their aerial threat pretty well when we played there earlier in the season. Stoke outmuscled Arsenal today, and I'm not sure they'll be able to do it to the same extent as us. That said, they played very well today.

herrock said:
Watching stoke today confirms one thing, there will be no room for fancy dans. That means no Balotelli or Kolorov for starters.
Milner for aj purely for his strength. Stoke are a GOOD side.
Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott zaba
Milner de jong Barry
yaya Silva
Tevez

This ^^^^^^^^^^

If it's delusional to think your team can triumph in the face of adversity then put me down as a 'delusional football fan'.

People on here need to get over themselves.

I daresay the rags think we're delusional all sat here going 'tick tock' whilst they win the league and reach the final of the champs league.

As Mancini is want to say 'this is football...so grow some balls'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.