Deluded

Well he would say that wouldn't he? To be honest he is blind to any faults that ManU have, rarely do you see him criticise his players and I thought he was going to have a heart attack the speed he was chewing his gum.
He knows full well that City were the better side but never in a million years would he be man enough to admit it. Well done City, by the way, you were tremendous.Hope Silva isn't out of action now with the reported hamstring.

[bigimg]http://www.fun-4-all.co.uk/images/ADULT-BOUNCY-CASTLE.JPG[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://food.sndimg.com/img/recipes/18/14/79/large/picBFGfAv.jpg[/bigimg]

He is quoted in the Sun yesterday saying about the 1-6 game that they threw it away, were the better side until we scored before half-time. He said they committed suicide kept chasing the game and then had a man sent off.
The guy is a classless **** never gives us any credit he doesn't even know the laws of the game - said Milner's goal was offside cos Tevez was was interfering with play yet the laws state to be interfering with play you have to touch the ball.

Aguero_Element said:
found this before, made me smile a bit
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFkD4nvyIA[/youtube]

WTF? Does he really believe this crap? Still laughing about him going on about the supposed interfearence against New Castle. When the interfearence was clearly the defender grabbing Cisse. Not the other way around.

mayo31 said:
I was at the swamp and I thought we deserved the win, no doubt about that.

Yet I get home and Baconface says they deserved to win!

Is he for real?

What a dick of the highest order.

Then he's done exactly what he set out to do with that comment, piss you off.

bluejean1 said:
Well he would say that wouldn't he? To be honest he is blind to any faults that ManU have, rarely do you see him criticise his players and I thought he was going to have a heart attack the speed he was chewing his gum.
He knows full well that City were the better side but never in a million years would he be man enough to admit it. Well done City, by the way, you were tremendous.Hope Silva isn't out of action now with the reported hamstring.

It's fun that he said he was fairly happy with the scum performance when everyone who watched it could see City were much the better side even though we didn't play that well. We played well but not great and still basically dominated the game.

Most of the scum good moments came from us giving the ball away and they just tried running at us at speed.Not with quality/control just speed.If we had really played well we would have scored a few more. But 2.1 will do :)

Another game, seen my around 200 million world wide, where we boss them and win and they once again confirm what we always have know, they are a bunch of turds.

howiedeblue said:
Mancini has more class than this asshole

Almost.....

Mancini's asshole has more class that this!

Sorted! :D

Not to worry, Fergie got another

asshole-merit-badge.jpg

today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.