Demba Ba

Blue Haze said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Dax777 said:
On present form, anyone with common sense will take Ba. There was a time few years ago in Germany, when Ba was a side note at Hoffenhiem, and Dzeko was the god at Wolfsburg. Anyone then would have taken Dzeko. And we did. Correctly so.

But today, based on their form so far in the premiership, Ba has been the better option. These are just the facts devoid of any emotion.

So you all should stop trying to psuedo attack Jumanji. Not that he can't handle himself in an argument.

What is it that they say? Form is temporary but class is permanent?

Do we all agree Dzeko is class?? but struggling for form??

Ba is in really good form!! though I think he could be class ala late bloomer ala Drogba..

He is not yet in Dzekos class..

Other than passing I can't think of one area where Dzeko is superior.

Maybe Ba is a player who has to be #1 and play all the time, which wouldn't work here. But objectively Ba has better weapons than Dzeko. His mobility and touch in particular are worlds better than Dzeko. This one of the reasons Dzeko goes through form dips and is not first choice in big matches: his touch is poor whether he's on form or not.

Blue Haze said:
Mancini - ohhh said:
Dax777 said:
On present form, anyone with common sense will take Ba. There was a time few years ago in Germany, when Ba was a side note at Hoffenhiem, and Dzeko was the god at Wolfsburg. Anyone then would have taken Dzeko. And we did. Correctly so.

But today, based on their form so far in the premiership, Ba has been the better option. These are just the facts devoid of any emotion.

So you all should stop trying to psuedo attack Jumanji. Not that he can't handle himself in an argument.

Ba is in really good form!! though I think he could be class ala late bloomer ala Drogba..

Maybe Ba is a player who has to be #1 and play all the time, which wouldn't work here. But objectively Ba has better weapons than Dzeko. His mobility and touch in particular are worlds better than Dzeko. This one of the reasons Dzeko goes through form dips and is not first choice in big matches: his touch is poor whether he's on form or not.

Rubbish, he is not in the same class as Dzeko. Not as good at dribbling and holding off opponents, not as good at passing, does not have as lethal a shot or header.

Dzeko's shooting is certainly not lethal - he wastes a lot of chances through missing the target.

I think Dzeko is a good player. He can be so wasteful at times and then brilliant other times.

He needs to gain a bit more consistency in his all round game when he is playing.

He has the ability though.

tomhawley said:
he wastes a lot of chances through missing the target.

He can be so wasteful at times and then brilliant other times.

The exact same thing can be said about Aguero. But they are both top strikers and we are extremely lucky to have them both at our club.

Bazzmand Show said:
Blue Haze said:
Mancini - ohhh said:

Rubbish, he is not in the same class as Dzeko. Not as good at dribbling and holding off opponents, not as good at passing, does not have as lethal a shot or header.

.... Ba is one if the finest forwards in possession that this league has to offer.

Bazzmand Show said:
Blue Haze said:
Mancini - ohhh said:

Are you for real mate, if you are i suggest you watch football a bit more often as you clearly are talking shit

Bazzmand Show said:
You are talking out your ARSE there! As Alky put it, Ba is one of the premier league's best forwards in possession.

Watch football a little bit more..........

P.S. Also: nearly EVERYTHING you said in your post is complete and utter bollocks.

alky313 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Blue Haze said:

.... Ba is one if the finest forwards in possession that this league has to offer.

Another 'non statement' - one of the best in this league is a long way from 'the' best isnt it? In my opinion, Dzeko is already 'the' best in this league as an proper centre forward, so why would we consider someone not as good? I'd rather have RVP or Saurez or Aguerro or Drogba than Ba who is also very,very injury prone..........................
What on earth the rubbish about being 'worlds better' than Dzeko is about goodness only knows.
Utter twaddle. All of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.