Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
GHoddle said:
squirtyflower said:
we have faith in sky sports, the mirror and internet forums on private contract details?

ok

If it's completely private how would any club know what it is in order to trigger it?
I think it's much more likely that a player's agent would know the details of his client's contract and he, maybe a wild guess here, may pass that on to the club enquiring about buying said player
A tad more plausible than some random Interneters knowing perhaps?

The said agent may also leak such details to the press in order to get other clubs interested in the player.. much more easier than asking the clubs one by one to see if they are interested..

Ssssshhhhhhh! (how do you spell that?)

Would be really a great solution for us in so mnay ways. But this season it seems the ones we have all got excited about have not even been close.

But if we know nothing.........you never know.

Take him in a flash.

Man of the match against the Rags. He's the kind of player Sir is desperate to buy. Would be a perfect replacement for De Jong when he leaves at the end of this season. Or in the next 5 days?

Dembele is a proven force in the Premier League. He seems to have everything...speed, skill, power and one of the few midfielders who can actually dribble past players. In my opinion he would be a fantastic signing and I really hope City make a move to get him.

jrb said:
Take him in a flash.

Man of the match against the Rags. He's the kind of player Sir is desperate to buy. Would be a perfect replacement for De Jong when he leaves at the end of this season. Or in the next 5 days?

De Jong? Is he actuall playing anywhere near De Jong's position. From what I've seen in few games, I don't think so.

MSP said:
jrb said:
Take him in a flash.

De Jong? Is he actuall playing anywhere near De Jong's position. From what I've seen in few games, I don't think so.

Yep, his strength is definitely attacking. Not even close to De Jong or Barry's defensive abilities. But I would like us to sign him, a great player.

ForzaMancini said:
MSP said:
jrb said:
Take him in a flash.

Yep, his strength is definitely attacking. Not even close to De Jong or Barry's defensive abilities. But I would like us to sign him, a great player.
I posted this yesterday but he had the second highest amount of completed tackles in the league last season behind Scott Parker. He is a very good defender. Actually reminds me of Vinnie when he goes in for tackles. He uses his body and just scoops the ball away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.