Demichelis our last signing?

I think that's it unless someone buys Garcia and we use the money to buy a proper defensive midfielder.

Unfortunately yes. It will take another 12 months to get more bad contracts off the books, then we cam sign more.

Maybe in January if we advance in the CL

I personally think there are gaps in the squad still.

- I think we need another forward on the left hand side, either an out and out winger or a cutting in striker - I would love to see us get El Shaarawy.

- The drop in class from Yaya and Fernandinho to Rodwell and Garcia is quite significant in my opinion, if one of the first two mentioned get injured for a considerable amout of time we are done for if we are to rely on one of Rodwell or Garcia.

Rodwell will do a good job in the league against teams below the bottom 6, but I do worry about him in terms of experience against the big boys, especially in the Champions League.

Garcia is just poor for the level we want to be, Mancini's worst signing along with Sinclair.

- Left back could have been improved, or even just an additon to keep Clichy on his toes.

We still need a left back who's more physical than Clichy for games at the likes of Stoke & Hull etc....

And maybe a youngster, with potential, like Jordan Rhodes, could come in as a, genuine, forth striker. (Jovetic being more of a midfielder, imo)

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
We still need a left back who's more physical than Clichy for games at the likes of Stoke & Hull etc....

And maybe a youngster, with potential, like Jordan Rhodes, could come in as a, genuine, forth striker. (Jovetic being more of a midfielder, imo)

We have Guidetti.

sam-caddick said:
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:

We have Guidetti.

In theory......<br /><br />-- 02 Sep 2013 00:54 --<br /><br />
sam-caddick said:
I personally think there are gaps in the squad still.

- I think we need another forward on the left hand side, either an out and out winger or a cutting in striker - I would love to see us get El Shaarawy.

- The drop in class from Yaya and Fernandinho to Rodwell and Garcia is quite significant in my opinion, if one of the first two mentioned get injured for a considerable amout of time we are done for if we are to rely on one of Rodwell or Garcia.

Rodwell will do a good job in the league against teams below the bottom 6, but I do worry about him in terms of experience against the big boys, especially in the Champions League.

Garcia is just poor for the level we want to be, Mancini's worst signing along with Sinclair.

- Left back could have been improved, or even just an additon to keep Clichy on his toes.

Good post.

We are still lacking in vital areas,left wing being very obviously a weakness and like you I worry about our central midfield.
Given Barry and Razak are off and Garcia is garbage,surely we are looking at a replacement? It would be foolish not to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.