Demichelis wants to leave?

Not bothered about this news in the slightest. Over-rated and already replaced by a much better player.
giphy.gif

Value for money this guy must be up there with the best. Taught the entire defence the art of playing a controlled offside inducing game. Glad that the idiots who bought into what the pundits were saying after his first 10 games were shown how good a player he is. Good luck Martin, it's been a pleasure.
Great post pal.

Value for money this guy must be up there with the best. Taught the entire defence the art of playing a controlled offside inducing game. Glad that the idiots who bought into what the pundits were saying after his first 10 games were shown how good a player he is. Good luck Martin, it's been a pleasure.

Top post.

I think whoever our fourth choice centre back is will start every FA Cup and Capital One Cup game at a minimum. I love Demichellis but if he wants to leave we should give him a Golden handshake for all he's done.

Even if he does leave, I don't think it will be until January. The Argentinian league starts in February.

The Argentine league has ten rounds left. River as Copa Libertadores champions are playing the World club cup in Japan in December.Demichelis is a product of Rivers school and is needed to replace Funes Morí just sold to Everton.It's probable he will be used sparingly as third choice if he returns.Enzo Francescoli River general manager is flying to Manchester to negotiate with City.

Disappointing news but if he wants to go back to Argentina then there is no point in keeping him at the club.

Many a time we have said amongst our happy little crew in South Stand 218 that we wish we'd had Martin 5 years earlier. Great player. If he stays, he can still do the role he did on Sunday against Chelsea, off the bench and defensive midfield. Really hope he does. If he doesn't, owes us nothing and what a bargain. I remember talk shite when we signed him saying he has no pace. Proves you don't always need it if you have a touch of class.

Never got a player so wrong thought he was a joke signing at first turned out to be comfortably the best centre half this last couple of years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.