Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demichellis will give us the experience that is needed in the champions league and will play a major part if kompany or nastasic get injured again.

Is he still knocking around the Argentina squad?

Only I have just had a thought about Paul Bosveldt. He came to City for what people thought was one last pay day and ended up back in the Dutch squad for the Euro's.

Always thought Demichelis was a good Defender and as someone pointed out earlier this does tick a lot of boxes.

BringBackSwales said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Kun Aguero said:
Who's Mr Molina?

Mrs Molina's husband?

that's incredibly helpful - US sense of humour eh

Not really, born and bred Manc been exiled here for 13+ years though. It was just too easy a target and I should have known better, consider me admonished accordingly :-)

ifiwasarichfan said:
Is he still knocking around the Argentina squad?

Only I have just had a thought about Paul Bosveldt. He came to City for what people thought was one last pay day and ended up back in the Dutch squad for the Euro's.

Always thought Demichelis was a good Defender and as someone pointed out earlier this does tick a lot of boxes.
Thinking back, Bosvelt was probably very underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.