Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big fan of buying Demichelis because he has tons of experience, he is still class, he knows Pellegrini and his game, he understands that he won't be a starter(obviously he will play a lot because there are many games but Nastasic and Kompany are in front of him). He can also play as a defensive midfielder when needed and what is most important I've heard that Madrid is willing to hear us out. We should take him because Pepe won't be available for the reasonable money.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Is he really that good?

I remember him playing really well for Bayern couple of years ago and while I was watching Malaga in the CL he was really solid too. What is worth to mention, his wife is just world class so she will probably keep Demichelis in a pretty good shape for a few more years :)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/10243514/Manchester-City-manger-Manuel-Pellegrini-aiming-to-lure-former-Malaga-defender-Martin-Demichelis-to-Eastlands.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... lands.html</a>

Yeah, the press pack are all reporting the same - Real just won't sell us Pepe. A little gutted as Pepe is genuinely world class, but hopefully Demichelis can repeat his Malaga form from last season that got him in the La Liga team of the year.

Nothing wrong with short term signings if we can make it happen

Lescott wont be happy though

I think for a back up center half Demichelis will be a great option.

What will be beneficial here is his experience with Pellegrini, he will understand how Manuel will want his defence set up and he will be a great option for when Nastasic is out.

I would love Pepe here but I think the money being talked about is too much, plus I think he will hinder Nastasic's growth.

He has asked to be released from his new contract apparently.

We want him,he wants us,looks like he is our new centre half.

Cobwebcat said:
Bizarre. Might as well have kept Kolo.
What are you basing that on? He played very well for Malaga in the Champions League games which is presumably why Pellegrini is looking at him

Kolo struggled at Premiership level and was at best a squad player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.