Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it he is not in the national side any more so will have a couple of weeks to get set up here and some getting fit time.Can't see a downside to this one

Much needed signing in my opinion.

People seem to be infatuated with pace. Whilst Pace is an asset it isn't the be all and end all for a CB.

This guy isn't quick but he is experienced, a leader and an organiser.

I have no doubts if this guy had played against Cardiff or Hull our defence would have been far more organised and discilpined.

Kompany and Nastasic as the main two, with this guy pushing them, replacing them for certain games and covering for their injuries/ suspensions is a huge improvement on what were currently having to witness.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Much needed signing in my opinion.

People seem to be infatuated with pace. Whilst Pace is an asset it isn't the be all and end all for a CB.

This guy isn't quick but he is experienced, a leader and an organiser.

I have no doubts if this guy had played against Cardiff or Hull our defence would have been far more organised and discilpined.

Kompany and Nastasic as the main two, with this guy pushing them, replacing them for certain games and covering for their injuries/ suspensions is a huge improvement on what were currently having to witness.
Kompany and Demichelis as number 1 partnership for me, this guy is a good player. He was in the La Liga team of the year.

Underwhelming. Some of our transfers are embarrassing. We could have signed him on a free less than a month ago and now we are funding atletico to buy his replacement from Ajax who by the way is twice as good as Martin and much younger. They must be laughing their tits off.

ElMatador said:
Underwhelming. Some of our transfers are embarrassing. We could have signed him on a free less than a month ago and now we are funding atletico to buy his replacement from Ajax who by the way is twice as good as Martin and much younger. They must be laughing their tits off.

Wait to see the final info before passing judgement

LoveCity said:
FantasyIreland said:
A good,experienced and much needed option.

I hope he isnt the final deal though.

I was told by someone I trust quite a lot that he is the last defender we're signing. :x

We better hope Kompany's calf, groin, hamstring and everything else holds up for the rest of this season or it is a big gamble.

I think any post that starts with "I was told" should automatically cause the users keyboard to melt with white hot heat and fuse the posters fingers to their laptop.

ElMatador said:

Agree.

Strange that we've left it until now to replace Kolo.

Was hoping for another midfielder if Barry goes, we can't rely on Garcia or Rodwell who is injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.