Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
bondsman said:
Proelia said:
bondsman said:
Schweinsteiger and xavi aren't slow mate.

Ehhh you will find they fucking are

Behave you don't go past people like xavi drifts past without pace over 5 yards and schweinstieger is a fucking beast. He's not Ronaldo fast but like Gerrard he covers the ground very quickly.

Your telling me gerrard fast now ohh jesus wept

mcfc2607 said:
Dont need pace if you can read the game so well.

Who the hell started this bullshit rumour about Demichelis' pace being slow?!

Are you absolutely blind... you don't even have to have watched him for a season to know the man has a really good pace on him...

Watch the vimeo vid a blue posted on here about 5 pages back and you will see the majority of his tackles/interceptions were when the opposition was on the counter...

He even match Ronaldo for pace over the first 10 yards on one of the clips...

I think most blues on here want a big name defender and don't realise this defender is seriously top end with CL experience, named in the La Liga 1st XI team, undestands how Pellegrini works and what h wants in defense not forgetting that he is Argentinian should settle pretty quickly within with the Spanish speaking lads and given he is Argie is no doubt a hard b*stard as well...

Exactly what we need in place of Vinny and at times possibly with Vinny giving out defense a rock solid foundation...

Missing Pepe and getting Demichelis is a blessing in disguise...

Somebody please post that link of Demichelis anytime someone whines "but he has no pace" PLUS, the lad can read the game very well (which can be seen with his multiple interceptions) and will prove very important in the UCL games as well the PL... good signing!

I'd like to see this announced today so that it raises my hopes, ever so very slightly, that we might pull something out of the bag tomorrow.

Proelia said:
bondsman said:
Proelia said:
Ehhh you will find they fucking are

Behave you don't go past people like xavi drifts past without pace over 5 yards and schweinstieger is a fucking beast. He's not Ronaldo fast but like Gerrard he covers the ground very quickly.

Are you being serious?

bondsman said:
Proelia said:
bondsman said:

Are you being serious?

Gerrard runs like hes running through water, you are some clown

Thenumber1blue said:
mcfc2607 said:
Dont need pace if you can read the game so well.
Agree completely and don't know why people keep going on about pace !
This. Last season, statistically the best defender was Per Mertesacker, who is slow as fuck.

Do Xavi, Pirlo, Puyol, Barry, Silva, Van Buyten, Ferdinand, Ozil, Berbatov etc need a lot of pace? No. No they don't.

And the funniest thing is, Demichelis isn't even that slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.