Demonstations next week at COMS

Well i wouldn't demonstrate but seeing that odious red bastard in the dugout sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

This thread is a total embarrassment !

I don't particularly like Hughes but this quick fix attitude gives me the shits.

Support your club and be patient. ADUG will deliver success with or without Hughes.

I have all the faith in the world with ADUG and am grateful for their prescence and i will always support them but i find it hard to respect Hughes one bit, clueless and totally out of his depth.

philiph20 said:
Well i wouldn't demonstrate but seeing that odious red bastard in the dugout sickens me to the pit of my stomach.
Reading stuff like this sickens me to the pit of mine to be honest.

10 years ago this season, we were in League 1. On December 19th 1998 we lost at York and were in the bottom half of League 1, our worst ever position in history. Things looked bleak then and I'm sure most of us wondered whether we would ever come back to where we belonged. But we were promised by the chairman that it would come good and we believed him and sure enough it did.

Ten years on we're in a position where we will finish in the top half of the Premiership and can buy whoever we want during the summer. Our owners have said they want to make us a major power in world football and have the resources to do that. We should be very confident about moving forward but some people want to demonstrate. Were those people even City fans in 1998?

Prestwich_Blue said:
philiph20 said:

10 years ago this season, we were in League 1. On December 19th 1998 we lost at York and were in the bottom half of League 1, our worst ever position in history. Things looked bleak then and I'm sure most of us wondered whether we would ever come back to where we belonged. But we were promised by the chairman that it would come good and we believed him and sure enough it did.

Ten years on we're in a position where we will finish in the top half of the Premiersahip and can buy whoever we want during the summer. We should be very confident about moving forward but some people want to demonstrate. Were those people even City fans in 1998?

I agree with what your saying 100%.

However, the main arguement on this site is about Hughes and how good he is or isn't.

Hughes deserves not one iota of credit in the points you make, not one iota. Hardly ungrateful to want your owners to succeed ...is it?

When you finish the protest, why not head off to the pub where all the unemployed 'World Class Managers' hang out and try and get one to manage us.

Fucking disgusting some of our fans are a disgrace. Some teams would give anything to be in our position. I wouldn't blame the owners if they just walked out on us. Get behind your team and manager. Success doesn't happen over night!! FFS idiots

Prestwich_Blue said:
philiph20 said:

Ten years on we're in a position where we will finish in the top half of the Premiership and can buy whoever we want during the summer. Our owners have said they want to make us a major power in world football and have the resources to do that. We should be very confident about moving forward but some people want to demonstrate. Were those people even City fans in 1998?

This.

I shall be demonstrating both outside and in the stadium.....enough is enough...The Chairman does not grasp the severity of the situation...he aint a football man ,just a yesman for the owner.....He needs telling that Hughes is disaster and not the way forward.Time to stand up and be counted.....or forever be a Happy Clapper..!!!

I Think this thread is creating a lot of unnessasery hatred against my club and fellow supporters
IT IS PLATFORM FOR THOSE WHO JUST WANT TO CREATE TROUBLE
And as such should be removed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.