Demonstations next week at COMS

If people want to demonstrate, they should, without being threatened. I had a season ticket all through our tumble down the leagues and saw many a demonstration during that time against Franny and Ball, and before that against Swales. I took part in a few, I disagreed with a few, but those people all did what they did because they care about the club. Same now. Although I believe the Hughes lovers are misguided, possibly by a desire to break the cycle of changing managers, possibly to show how enlightened they are by accepting a rag... Dunno, and don't care.

I won't demonstrate on this occasion that's for sure, but hope for the crowd to let the chairman (or men in this case) know that we want him out. If it happens I will certainly take part in a Hughes out chant with gusto.

We could easily get a manager to match or surpass the one we have now who would unite the fans and club and we should do it. Now. I have only heard ONE chant in favour of him all year and it was 'Sparky give us a wave' from the United fans last weekend! Hughes could have saved himself by wowing us with performances but it hasn't happened, and thus has given the owners the chance to get their own man in without looking clueless.

I really don't get why people would go at the throat of a fellow blue in defence of that average prick.

We have picked the wrong manager to suddenly get all high and mighty about when it comes to stability. One more change, get someone of real quality in and stick with it. Do we really think if Thaksin had sold the club before Hughes was appointed he would have been the owners' choice?

This is the first real chance we have had to get a genuinely world class manager and some FANS are trying to stop it in defence of Mark fucking Hughes? Typical City.

Some folks never learn.

ADUG are more than clued up on Hughes. If they feel his position is untenable then he will be replaced in the Summer in their typically understated manner. They aren't stupid. What we don't need is a bunch of idiots making us once again the laughing stock of the football world and sending out false signals to potential new signings that we are a club in chaos.

SalfordCityBlue said:
If people want to demonstrate, they should, without being threatened. I had a season ticket all through our tumble down the leagues and saw many a demonstration during that time against Franny and Ball, and before that against Swales. I took part in a few, I disagreed with a few, but those people all did what they did because they care about the club. Same now. Although I believe the Hughes lovers are misguided, possibly by a desire to break the cycle of changing managers, possibly to show how enlightened they are by accepting a rag... Dunno, and don't care.

I won't demonstrate on this occasion that's for sure, but hope for the crowd to let the chairman (or men in this case) know that we want him out. If it happens I will certainly take part in a Hughes out chant with gusto.

We could easily get a manager to match or surpass the one we have now who would unite the fans and club and we should do it. Now. I have only heard ONE chant in favour of him all year and it was 'Sparky give us a wave' from the United fans last weekend! Hughes could have saved himself by wowing us with performances but it hasn't happened, and thus has given the owners the chance to get their own man in without looking clueless.

I really don't get why people would go at the throat of a fellow blue in defence of that average prick.

We have picked the wrong manager to suddenly get all high and mighty about when it comes to stability. One more change, get someone of real quality in and stick with it. Do we really think if Thaksin had sold the club before Hughes was appointed he would have been the owners' choice?

This is the first real chance we have had to get a genuinely world class manager and some FANS are trying to stop it in defence of Mark fucking Hughes? Typical City.

Excellent post.

My protest will be to not renew my season ticket if he's still here - dont fancy lugging a sandwich board round (thanks all the same Stony).

Yeah go for it, give the Mirror more ammunition to slate us in on Monday. Sing Hughes out at the top of your voices, then come on here next week crying and pasting links to Mirror online articles calling us a joke club. You can highlight in bold the bits like Hughes has lost the fans as well as the players and then write loads of swear words in the name calling that follows, so indignant are you at being criticised for just expressing your opinion, at the last home game, having seen some of the best footy at our ground for years(from our team).

Oh and one more question, what the hell's a Demonstation, is it like a Playstation?

Whoever tries to stage a protest at a season that might equal our best ever Premier League finish and our best UEFA run for over 25 years is a complete wanker. End of. This statement is infallible.... deal with it.

Doyaldinho said:
Whoever tries to stage a protest at a season that might equal our best ever Premier League finish and our best UEFA run for over 25 years is a complete wanker. End of. This statement is infallible.... deal with it.

^ Its sad that some city fans are happy with possibly equaling our best prem finish and not winning a cup competition that had we had a decent manager in charge, we would have won IMHO given the level of investment his squad had. That said please dont demonstrate lads. He will go trust me!

Doyaldinho said:
exacly, its a case of glass half full or half empty, alot of peoples on here is half empty

bluegorton said:
Yeah go for it, give the Mirror more ammunition to slate us in on Monday. Sing Hughes out at the top of your voices, then come on here next week crying and pasting links to Mirror online articles calling us a joke club. You can highlight in bold the bits like Hughes has lost the fans as well as the players and then write loads of swear words in the name calling that follows, so indignant are you at being criticised for just expressing your opinion, at the last home game, having seen some of the best footy at our ground for years(from our team).

Oh and one more question, what the hell's a Demonstation, is it like a Playstation?

Spot on fella. I'm embarrased. Seriously embarrassed by all this cr*p.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.