Denis Suarez in L.A?

there is a little snippet of him in the yaya interview in training he takes SWP on and curls the ball in to the far corner and just that little snippet of him makes me think this lad could be class!

The great thing is, seeing as he's only 17, he can get taller, faster, stronger yet and he'll still be developing very fast skills-wise. A really exciting prospect.

Looking at the videos on the website, he's looking great and a absolute prospect for the not so distant future! Sounds like all the players are likeing him too. Well deserves to be in the first team training!

I hope he can start getting games next season, would be interesting to see.

How old was Fabregas when he first got into the Arse team?

skillman said:

16 years and 4 months
Suarez is now 17, so should have a chance

jjeangi said:
I watched 20 seconds and I like him already. Knew he was highly rated but nice to see a video of him in good quality. Has the touch of god's son. Develop the fook out of him, Mancini!

Edit: Didn't let the big black guys muscle him either.

I wonder what some folk on here are on! The touch of god's son!!Very strange.

Bellers_a_hero said:
skillman said:

16 years and 4 months
Suarez is now 17, so should have a chance

Oh i dunno...a lot can happen in 6 months. ;)

Fuzzmaster101 said:
The great thing is, seeing as he's only 17, he can get taller, faster, stronger yet and he'll still be developing very fast skills-wise. A really exciting prospect.

just from the few seconds of video on the OS he must get bigger. He looks like an infant even next to Milner, who isn't the biggest of lads. Very promising talent it seems.

looks like a battler with a good touch and someone that can utilize space. he also looks very quick, signs are good, hope he get's a few chances preseason.

Nice video. Looks neat and tidy on the ball and comfortable playing on left or right side of the midfield. Drops deep and tracks back too! At the beginning of the vid though, I'd like to have seen him use his left peg a bit more out on the left hand side - or maybe I'm being too critical. Hope the kid comes good as he looks decent enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.