Denis Suarez in L.A?

Andouble said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
The great thing is, seeing as he's only 17, he can get taller, faster, stronger yet and he'll still be developing very fast skills-wise. A really exciting prospect.

just from the few seconds of video on the OS he must get bigger. He looks like an infant even next to Milner, who isn't the biggest of lads. Very promising talent it seems.

Why must he get bigger? Iniesta isn't big, but he copes just fine.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
jjeangi said:
I watched 20 seconds and I like him already. Knew he was highly rated but nice to see a video of him in good quality. Has the touch of god's son. Develop the fook out of him, Mancini!

Edit: Didn't let the big black guys muscle him either.

I wonder what some folk on here are on! The touch of god's son!!Very strange.

Very strange.

WNRH said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
jjeangi said:
I watched 20 seconds and I like him already. Knew he was highly rated but nice to see a video of him in good quality. Has the touch of god's son. Develop the fook out of him, Mancini!

Edit: Didn't let the big black guys muscle him either.

I wonder what some folk on here are on! The touch of god's son!!Very strange.

Very strange.

The 'big black guys' was a particularly odd comment.

supermario_45 said:
Andouble said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
The great thing is, seeing as he's only 17, he can get taller, faster, stronger yet and he'll still be developing very fast skills-wise. A really exciting prospect.

just from the few seconds of video on the OS he must get bigger. He looks like an infant even next to Milner, who isn't the biggest of lads. Very promising talent it seems.

Why must he get bigger? Iniesta isn't big, but he copes just fine.

Or Xavi, Fabregas, Modric, Silva, Pedro, Messi the list goes on. All this needs to be bigger is nonsense, if you have a footballing brain you will always find space if you pass and move. The days of steamroller football are best left to the Blackburn's and Stoke's of this world

Stillsy said:
Any chance of seeing him tonight?

nope, contract still not sorted
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/Denis_Suarez/status/93007892839530496" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/Denis_Suarez/sta ... 2839530496</a>

fucking hell fire what are we playing at?

i know it doesnt make much difference but a club like ours shouldnt be fucking around with contracts and all that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.