Denis Suarez {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Denis Suarez

M24 Citizen said:
Joehannes"hquote="M24 Citizen said:
Someone told me Denis could be going in the summer, maybe as a part exchange for Isco.

If we let Denis Suarez go I'd be really pissed off, he and Lopes are our brightest prospects.

Next David Silva.
I have only watched him about 5 times but it didn't look to me that he played much like Silva? Could be wrong.

Reminds me very much of Silva the way he shields the ball, moves with it, passes etc. I think he has the potential to play in a role similar to Silva and hopefully take over from him when the time comes.[/quote]
Fair, I suppose. Best comparison would be Thiago at Barça, imo.

Lack of oppurtinities for him and a couple others is starting to knark me off, especially when you see some of the abject perfomances coming from 1st teamers.

If the team can carry Nasri as it has done most of the season why cant it carry Suarez? etc

Suarez and Guidetti need prem loans IMO

Think players like Lopes and Evans need loans to either foreign or lower leagues

berniethebusman said:
Lack of oppurtinities for him and a couple others is starting to knark me off, especially when you see some of the abject perfomances coming from 1st teamers.

Very much agreed, did today really need both Barry and Garcia on the bench. It's sad and I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave but hopefully with a new manager will come new oppotunities for the youngsters to impress. Also if rumours are true about Paddy V and the idea to give him more power over time he might get a big say in which players he thinks should get a little bench time.

BringBackSwales said:
The-Dogs-Pollocks said:
Don't know why he didn't get a chance today, he couldn't have done much worse than any of the first team (Rodders and tev excepted)

weird that they were subbed today (Rodders and Tevez)

Yeah it was, would of taken ya and dzecko off, tevez always seems to be the one who comes off early no matter how he's playing, thought he was one of our better performers in the cup final as well. It was a bit of a strange team selection from kiddo with clichy, silva and kun on the bench, maybe he thought he would give the others a chance to impress the incoming manager? Whatever the reason it didn't work!

He will at least get a chance under Pellegrini.

In the last 4 years, academy players have been disregarded. For some reason we didn't loan him, just forced him to rot in the EDS.

kun said:

Think players like Lopes and Evans need loans to either foreign or lower leagues

Guidetti loan to West Brom? Sure they wouldn't say no with Lukaku going back to Chelsea

M24 Citizen said:
kun said:

Guidetti loan to West Brom? Sure they wouldn't say no with Lukaku going back to Chelsea
Could be a good shout for Guidetti, I'd be surprised if Chelsea loan out Lukaku again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.