Denis Zakaria

The injuries are a big concern but stylistically he's one of the closest to Fernandinho. Saul would have been ideal but ridiculously hard to get. Heard a lot of good about Bennacer but his height is concerning. I know Fernandinho isn't the tallest but what a difficult player to replace.
Bennacer is similar in stature to NDJ,but with a greater skillset and far better technical ability.I don't think his height would be a deal breaker.

Could Doyle step up though?

Bennacer is similar in stature to NDJ,but with a greater skillset and far better technical ability.I don't think his height would be a deal breaker.

Interesting. Hearing very good things about Theo Hernandez as well. Could be the missing link at LB as he's rapid and left-footed. Seems like he's been Milan's standout player in their recent resurgance.

Interesting. Hearing very good things about Theo Hernandez as well. Could be the missing link at LB as he's rapid and left-footed. Seems like he's been Milan's standout player in their recent resurgance.
We were heavily linked with his brother a few years back, even to the point that it got reported the deal was done.

One of them got a reputation for being a bit of a dick, forget which one

The injuries are a big concern but stylistically he's one of the closest to Fernandinho. Saul would have been ideal but ridiculously hard to get. Heard a lot of good about Bennacer but his height is concerning. I know Fernandinho isn't the tallest but what a difficult player to replace.

His injury history prior to his knee injury isn't even bad. The knee injury is pretty much the only concerning injury. If he prove his fitness. Don't think that should put us off.

Maybe not height but aerial ability is definitely a dealbreaker for a CDM in our team, it’s really key for us defensively. Fernandinho was really underrated in this respect especially given he’s not the tallest.

Maybe not height but aerial ability is definitely a dealbreaker for a CDM in our team, it’s really key for us defensively. Fernandinho was really underrated in this respect especially given he’s not the tallest.
Yeah,maybe.....and hence why Rodri is so important to us.

Some way back @twosips, a very reliable poster on transfers said there was something in this and possibly even in January.

There’s probably enough time to assess the fitness of the player for a January move since he’s just back from injury.

He looks to have the necessary attributes, but no idea if he’s actually any good... but it’s definitely a position that needs addressing. If it comes off hopefully the scouting is good.

Some way back @twosips, a very reliable poster on transfers said there was something in this and possibly even in January.

There’s probably enough time to assess the fitness of the player for a January move since he’s just back from injury.

He looks to have the necessary attributes, but no idea if he’s actually any good... but it’s definitely a position that needs addressing. If it comes off hopefully the scouting is good.
Saw him tweet something about this transfer a couple days back I think? But ultimately I think they’ll wait it out to see how injuries affect him and go in summer. Let Fernandinho have his last year then replace him with Zakaria

Yeah that's what I was told. Jan seemed a stretch, but got no reason to doubt the person. I think Jan was very much dependent on him recovering well and proving his fitness. Think it's fair to say that hasn't happened properly yet so maybe the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.