Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Following that knobhead Shearer’s logic, City players can’t or won’t do it for England, ok, so don’t play them and see how far England get. Stones is playing with an inexperienced CB partner so can’t roam forward “like he does for City”, Walker created the goal and hardly put a foot wrong, Foden is having to play second fiddle to whatsit but still hit the post and had a few good runs. Southgate is not an elite manager, that’s putting it mildly.

To be fair , a waistcoat prematch team talk and singing the worlds dullest national anthem probably sent the players to sleep

That was pretty poor.
Don’t take this personally lads. I have nothing against England and had high hopes for you.
But I’m rapidly coming to the conclusion that I’d rather see you go out of the tournament early so that none of our boys get injured.

There is something very wrong about your whole setup. Something stinks. You don’t look like a cohesive unit that believes in what you are doing. The players look like they don’t know what the plan is.

Bring the boys home. Give them a rest.
The plan is: “do whatever is necessary to make Bellingham not look like shite; sacrifice yourselves if need be. The FA, sponsors, and Bellingham himself demand he be the main man, so all of you are here to make that happen, at any cost!”

What proper manager takes a phil foden off
And puts a bowen on..
What a ****.
Plays phil in middle for 5 minute's then hooks him and leaves Bellingham on who was shite.
If ever the waistcoat wanted a scapegoat.
What a ****.

What completely baffles me is it clearly hasn't run through Southgates mind to take Arnold off, drop Bellingham back deeper, put Phil as the 10 and bring someone on to play on the left .

it's so obvious but instead he would rather put Gallagher on for Arnold as a straight swap and then hook fill Phil some lesser player.

The guy is clueless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.