Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought watching scotland in their first game was bad

This team after southgates tutelage for x amount of years is a total farce

An absolute comedy show - and only now are the pundits questioning him and his coaching ability

Someone needs to tell Shearer that Stones has hardly played in midfield this season.
Why do they not realise that stones can do what he does because he has great players around him that know the pep system . If stones stepped out and upfield, England would be wide open because of the turnips in the team that are not on his level .

I think you mis-heard, he was comparing with how they are allowed to play for City but not allowed by Southgate to play that way for England. EG Stones being allowed to advance into midfield at City but Southgate doesn't allow him to because he's to defensive. Wio just said the same.
He actually said John Stones should be telling the players to go further forward, be braver.
And there's me thinking that should be the managers instructions.
Shearer being negative about the city lads is how I read it.
Kane gave the ball away for their goal and yet Shearer couldn't name him, "a mistake from an England player" he said.
He'd probably throw Phil's middle name in as well if it had been him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.