Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southgate saying TAA an experiment! FFS shouldn't the experimenting have been done before we got to the championships?? Complete tool.
I posted as much a few minutes ago. It should be a sackable offence trying new systems/players going into a tournament. He's making it up on the hoof trying to stumble upon the right formation/personnel. Clueless.

Tbh I think Rice is the problem, he’s far too deep and that dictates our defence, it then becomes let’s pass it around our defence because there isn’t an out ball and then we lose it by kicking it long.
He's not a 6 he can't do what Rhodri does, he's an 8 Arsenal don't use him as a six but England insist on doing so, play Adam Wharton you will see a difference

My God, that was turgid shite. I'm no England supporter but what a waste of their talent so far. Seems to be a script: play pretty well the first fifteen minutes and then score. Then spend the rest of the match trying to defend a one goal lead. This goes back to the last Euros. Well they got caught out today and were close to getting caught out against Serbia too. But they will still probably win the group

Pure favouritism for some players and poor Phil is the one suffering. And gets yanked off when he was beginning to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

BTW: Walker was England's best player today.

I posted as much a few minutes ago. It should be a sackable offence trying new systems/players going into a tournament. He's making it up on the hoof trying to stumble upon the right formation/personnel. Clueless.
Had all these friendlies to sort out a formation….twat

Calling it now: Southgate is going to drop Foden and Saka for Gordon and Palmer, leaving the rest of the side exactly the same.
If he takes Alexander-Arnold off, he could move Bellingham back and bring Palmer in on the left with Foden central. Gordon isn’t the answer to anything, certainly not as a starter.

That’s what I would do but as to what Southgate will do, it’s completely impossible to predict.

Reading online it's very mixed opinions though all of them seem to think Foden was poor again.
Some think Twunt was poor and some think he was the biggest attacking threat (ffs)
Some calling out the (joke of a) manager while others are blaming the players.
Saint Jude seems exempt.
Fucking madness this fucking clown has managed England for 8 years and they're still absolutely dogshit.
I give up lol
Bellingham was invisible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.