Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gareth Southgate has just called up Kate and Gerry McCann to the England midfield.
He said, “At least they only lost possession once in Europe.”

He hides from the ball too, like when the defence are in possession, he conveniently sits between like 2 players so he cannot receive the ball.

Kalvin was a master at this in the few games for City, it shows a lack of confidence. What these players need to understand is although it's international football and a huge tournament the standard is no higher and usually lower than they play every week.

Man the fuck up and do your job.

He's not a 6 he can't do what Rhodri does, he's an 8 Arsenal don't use him as a six but England insist on doing so, play Adam Wharton you will see a difference
Well if Rice is an eight his positional play doesn’t suggest that. I always thought Rice was a DM.

My God, that was turgid shite. I'm no England supporter but what a waste of their talent so far. Seems to be a script: play pretty well the first fifteen minutes and then score. Then spend the rest of the match trying to defend a one goal lead. This goes back to the last Euros. Well they got caught out today and were close to getting caught out against Serbia too. But they will still probably win the group

Pure favouritism for some players and poor Phil is the one suffering. And gets yanked off when he was beginning to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

BTW: Walker was England's best player today.
Yeah, hits the post, looks dangerous, take him off !

Well if Rice is an eight his positional play doesn’t suggest that. I always thought Rice was a DM.
No chance look at Arsenal he has Jorghino or Party in there and Arsenal use him more as a driving athletic 8, alongside Odegard he can't do the 6 role not clever enough and not technical enough

Not on the same planet as Rhodri or even Jorginho

From Twitter, so true:

Southgate: "You know what to do?"

Gallagher: "No."

Southgate: "Me neither. Tell Jude I said hi!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.