Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he takes Alexander-Arnold off, he could move Bellingham back and bring Palmer in on the left with Foden central. Gordon isn’t the answer to anything, certainly not as a starter.

That’s what I would do but as to what Southgate will do, it’s completely impossible to predict.
Watkins and Palmer must both be crying that they are watching this fucker choose the team

I am currently laid up at home recovering from a new hip operation and am very happy to watch all the games and have to say enjoying all the matches end to end great teamwork from most of the underdogs great passion from the players, then I watch England.
How’s the hip?

My comment saying no game plan is about that. Players are looking round all the time wondering what to do with the ball or the space, where their mate is, etc etc. What the fuck is waistcoat doing? Not hard to produce a reasonably well oiled machine with quality players. Ok, it’s not like a club but he appears not to do any work with the team formation and each players’ role within it. Does he just chuck eleven on and see what happens?
I am sorely tempted to wrote to the FA with a last Minute application for the job for the remaining fixtures.
Sort of prove a point - I won’t do any worse by simply setting up to play to our strengths, giving the boys belief and allowing them to do what they do best…
FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.