Denmark v England - Thu 20th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group C

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will win tomorrow and give me Trippier every time at left back over Shaw, I was at the game and you see the bigger picture as we all know not just shit televisin stuff.
On Sunday my lad who was with me gave Trippier man of match, me I said Bellingham. Foden tried his nuts off and didn't deserve some of the shit I hear from home. Watch him boss it fot rest of tournament.P.S. It's good over here.

Just stop pickford hoofing it. We’ll be 100x better. Please please please.

Equally I don’t want any nervy short passes leading to pressure put on us and giving away possession in our box. International stage where the cohesion between players isn’t the same as the PL- I’d say most of the time just get rid!
Plus Pickford hasn’t got the ability as Ederson or Alison with his feet.

We will win tomorrow and give me Trippier every time at left back over Shaw, I was at the game and you see the bigger picture as we all know not just shit televisin stuff.
On Sunday my lad who was with me gave Trippier man of match, me I said Bellingham. Foden tried his nuts off and didn't deserve some of the shit I hear from home. Watch him boss it fot rest of tournament.P.S. It's good over here.
Glad you’re enjoying it. Think Foden will grow in performance the longer we stay in. Just hope we go for it if we go in front and don’t sick back as we seem to do normally in that situation. Think trippier has the experience as well. 3-0 England

Southgate versus Hjulmand - clash of the cowards.
Both have teams that could so much more, but are too safety minded to let them.

Southgate playing Foden on the left again is actually 4D chess from him. He knows all the media will jump on Foden when he doesn’t bring his City form to England and therefore GS will take less of the heat. Unreal thinking.

Will there be an after with Wasted Waistcoat playing the River and Bellface?

Do we really think England will go further? He left Jack behind but took the Shaw crock. A very strange manager. IMHO

No team, tactics, squad selection will ever please regardless of the manager. So just go with the flow and hope for the best - it’s been a good period for England fans under Southgate for many years now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.