Dennis Tueart - 50 Years A Blue

As well as Mr Pele, the 11 is Cubillas who scored that great goal for Peru against Scotland in the World Cup. I gave it a huge shout…….then I remembered I was in a pub on Mull.
Some team they got together in that period.

In his book, before he left for cosmos he had been injured and didnt immediately get back in the team so he had a strop. He went as far as meeting united with the possibility of playing for them.

Cant think of him the same way after reading that. Other instances that it was all about him kept cropping up

In his book, before he left for cosmos he had been injured and didnt immediately get back in the team so he had a strop. He went as far as meeting united with the possibility of playing for them.

Cant think of him the same way after reading that. Other instances that it was all about him kept cropping up
In an interview he did it went quite a bit further where terms were virtually agreed for him to join the rags but he backed out. Would have been shit to have seen him playing for them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.