Depressing Forum

Its a free world CK. If you dont like it dont read it. Its called opinions mate

Poor post in my opinion. You look back to the Stuart Pearce era where he was not backed in the transfer market, Mark Hughes has had £100,000,000 to spend. Also if we are to reach the top four or the top six next season then average defenders like Richard Dunne are not good enough as at times this season he has made too many mistakes and became a liability and this is meant to be our club captain for gods sake! One may say that without him we may have actually got more points this season!

I have not slated Ricky Hatton and I have not slated Oasis but I understand that your generalisation of people on this board is fair enough as induviduals do not matter and you'll tar everyone with the same brush anyway.

Also if you accept what you have and if you are humble then you are not moving forwards because you are not pushing the team on to achieve more. Yes, I agree getting behind the team is good, but the rest is not. It is accepting mid-table mediocracy (sp?) in reality and that is what we'd get if Hughes remained in charge for a second season.

C_T_I_D said:
Poor post in my opinion. You look back to the Stuart Pearce era where he was not backed in the transfer market, Mark Hughes has had £100,000,000 to spend. Also if we are to reach the top four or the top six next season then average defenders like Richard Dunne are not good enough as at times this season he has made too many mistakes and became a liability and this is meant to be our club captain for gods sake! One may say that without him we may have actually got more points this season!

I have not slated Ricky Hatton and I have not slated Oasis but I understand that your generalisation of people on this board is fair enough as induviduals do not matter and you'll tar everyone with the same brush anyway.

Also if you accept what you have and if you are humble then you are not moving forwards because you are not pushing the team on to achieve more. Yes, I agree getting behind the team is good, but the rest is not. It is accepting mid-table mediocracy (sp?) in reality and that is what we'd get if Hughes remained in charge for a second season.

sorry ctid, I go to watch a game, acceptance has nowt to do with it, perhaps entertainment has

What people need to switch on to is the fact that this is the place fans like to have a good whinge, moan and generally get things off their chest. I'd much rather everyone do it on here and we've got a negative forum than go to the game and have fans booing the team/manager

I personally am looking forward to a close season with the same manager, mostly the same players, no turnmoil off the pitch, not major changes.

I can't believe we're moaning that we're out of contention for a European spot on the second to last game of the season. Europe used to be out of reach several weeks before now.

Unfortunately the last two summers takeovers have raised peoples expectations a bit too much. Not mine though. I'm patient. I'm ready to see things through, see what happens. In the meantime I'll have a brief moan post-match, but I'll soon get over it and won't get hysterical over things.

Supporting City used to be fun and exciting (and it still is for me), but some people seem to be getting a bit over dramatic recently!

Blumers Bloomers said:
What people need to switch on to is the fact that this is the place fans like to have a good whinge, moan and generally get things off their chest. I'd much rather everyone do it on here and we've got a negative forum than go to the game and have fans booing the team/manager

spot on.

If things are going well then we will all be happy,but with things going poorly then its to be expected people will be upset.

Blumers Bloomers said:

spot on.

If things are going well then we will all be happy,but with things going poorly then its to be expected people will be upset.

JULES said:
C_T_I_D said:

sorry ctid, I go to watch a game, acceptance has nowt to do with it, perhaps entertainment has

Then respect has to held for your opinion Jules.

As it does for those of us who believe that entertainment and a 10th place finish after the resources our manager has had, is far from accepatable.

And OP, 'reactionary' is far from what most of the posters are about on here. their views have been held for most of this year for many. I would argue a case for 'reactionary' to posts that have a go at the Hughes 'outers' everytime they express an opinion which they have nurtured for many months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.