Depressing Forum

mcfc78 said:
i would hate to have a seat nxt to most of the fans on here at the game.. so negative its untrue!! It's good that we have a forum and can share opinions,chants and general banter week in week out,, but my guess is that most blues on here are behind computer screens at 3pm come matchday? i have been to every home game this season and 15 away games which is my most dissapointing attendance in 6 yr. Im glad this forum wasnt going in the mid 90's and when we really did have problems.Teams like rochdale,bury,oldham, macc town appreciate their teams at the very least. We cant even have good comments after decent performances in the prem.. Id say at least 80% of forum users on here use it as negative press.. Some of which are so good at insulting city setup and staff, that the daily mirror would be jealous.

Well put

Its not there fault they have very short memories
Or havent been here long

half the users on here would start a topic of depression had we just signed messi on a 5 yr deal... we dont derserve the takeover with fans like this,, . If garry cook does come on here? which he suggested last week in a press conference ,, he must be bricking it that adug have a quick look too,, this can be a shambolic forum at times, which is a shame for fans that come on here to back the team regardless of results,,. Most blues that i associate with at games home and away hate bluemoon and dont bother even signing up.. they have a look at it and call it rotten on matchday.. then we go into the stadium and sing blue moon win-lose or draw!!

mcfc78 said:
i would hate to have a seat nxt to most of the fans on here at the game.. so negative its untrue!! It's good that we have a forum and can share opinions,chants and general banter week in week out,, but my guess is that most blues on here are behind computer screens at 3pm come matchday? i have been to every home game this season and 15 away games which is my most dissapointing attendance in 6 yr. Im glad this forum wasnt going in the mid 90's and when we really did have problems.Teams like rochdale,bury,oldham, macc town appreciate their teams at the very least. We cant even have good comments after decent performances in the prem.. Id say at least 80% of forum users on here use it as negative press.. Some of which are so good at insulting city setup and staff, that the daily mirror would be jealous.

I agree with this and the thread starter. It must be so difficult for some, seeing their team with all this wealth and much promise. I would much rather have the old Division 2 days, of York City, with fools like Jamie Pollock, and Jim Whitley. Its terrible having established Brazilian internationals playing for us, and a manager who overachieved with a small club and limited finances.....

Unknown_Genius said:
I agree with this and the thread starter. It must be so difficult for some, seeing their team with all this wealth and much promise. I would much rather have the old Division 2 days, of York City, with fools like Jamie Pollock, and Jim Whitley. Its terrible having established Brazilian internationals playing for us, and a manager who overachieved with a small club and limited finances.....

We all know where we've come from.

Shall we not have an opinion about the club anymore because of that?

Unknown_Genius said:
mcfc78 said:

im not negative :O... i stay away from most "hughes out" threads etc and dont even bother coming on here when we lose!

Chis Kamara said:
This forum is one of the most depressing boards i've ever visited. Full of reactionary non-sense. Everything is so negative all the time. The infighting of the hughes in and hughes out-ers, the berating of players, of Ricky Hatton and Oasis, and of each other. And yes, i realise the irony in airing my criticisms, but we're taking polls on which manager we should have next season for fuck sake - 'Ten managers we should go for who are better than Hughes'! Instead of stipulating what might happen, how about we show some gratitude for what we've got. Remember the season under Pearce when we didn't see a goal at home from new year onwards? I think this take over has gone to people's heads. How about a little patience - It has been one season. I find it so infuriating that players like Richard Dunne are getting slated. I understand we must look to the future but that doesn't make it any more acceptable. Where would we be without him?
One thing this season has taught me, however, is that us city fans are certainly not the best fans in the world. Some of us are thick as pig shit. Next season how about we act humble, grateful, and get behind the team that we have playing for us?
Also, why don't we drop the general hostility present on this board. Those kids that signed up and got verbally abused - there was no need. It seems like 50% of replies on here either consist of 'RAG', 'Tin hat', 'Is Jo cup tied?', etc. Show some true wit if you want to be funny. And yes, i fully expect the aforementioned replies in this thread (just go ahead and prove my point). Get off each others backs and get behind the team.
That's worth emphasising.

For what its worth, we all have hopes and wishes for the future, thanks to adug weve got the cash to spend but for all the differing opinions, comments and sometimes verbal abuse we all have one thing in common and thats to see City do well and we all handle it differently but for fcuks sake. Not one person on this forum will have any say in what goes on in the summer and what ever happens will happen. So chill out and enjoy the movie get behind the team and let the politics sort themselves out. Sparkie in Sparkie out who gives a fuck all the top teams play for there manager, let him do his job for fuck sake could you do yours with someone stood behind you calling you a usless cnut ? We could even sing his name and pass the message on to the players from the stands that we are ONE CLUB, ONE TEAM MANCHESTER CITY FC.

Chis Kamara said:
This forum is one of the most depressing boards i've ever visited. Full of reactionary non-sense. Everything is so negative all the time. The infighting of the hughes in and hughes out-ers, the berating of players, of Ricky Hatton and Oasis, and of each other. And yes, i realise the irony in airing my criticisms, but we're taking polls on which manager we should have next season for fuck sake - 'Ten managers we should go for who are better than Hughes'! Instead of stipulating what might happen, how about we show some gratitude for what we've got. Remember the season under Pearce when we didn't see a goal at home from new year onwards? I think this take over has gone to people's heads. How about a little patience - It has been one season. I find it so infuriating that players like Richard Dunne are getting slated. I understand we must look to the future but that doesn't make it any more acceptable. Where would we be without him?
One thing this season has taught me, however, is that us city fans are certainly not the best fans in the world. Some of us are thick as pig shit. Next season how about we act humble, grateful, and get behind the team that we have playing for us?
Also, why don't we drop the general hostility present on this board. Those kids that signed up and got verbally abused - there was no need. It seems like 50% of replies on here either consist of 'RAG', 'Tin hat', 'Is Jo cup tied?', etc. Show some true wit if you want to be funny. And yes, i fully expect the aforementioned replies in this thread (just go ahead and prove my point). Get off each others backs and get behind the team.

I actually like this forum! Its not always positive, but when the team performs as it has in some games this season the feeling people have all week is as negative anyway and will be reflected in threads and posts! I like to see peoples different opinions, even if it is totally against what i think! It might be that the other side of the agument gives me more levels to my views! and i dont mind being pulled up on something i have said as long as it is constructive criticsm and not; "fuck off you Rag!", it's good for you to be told you're wrong sometimes!
Yes, there are some unecessary and, on the odd occasion, some hurtful/horrible things said but the Mods are very good on here and it is sorted out on no time! Also some peoples sense of humour is poor and some jokes get ragged to death to the point of annoyance!
But on the whole i like the forum!

Have a look over the summer when the excitement of whom we will sign is in the air it will be a very positive forum, you'll see!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.