Derby Day Display

I dont think people are that bothered about atmosphere other than on here. The amount of times ive tried to get a song going and been looked at by everyone like ive got up and started singing on the bus, different kind of crowd these days sadly.

You guys are doing a great job which is mis understood by some & undervalued by most.

Please PM me your postal address & I'll flirt you another cheque to help with funds.

Have you got the go ahead for a premium matchday bucket collection yet.......you'll raise tons you know !

Keep up the good work.

Cheers for the replies guys, it means a lot to us!

You guys are doing a great job which is mis understood by some & undervalued by most.

Please PM me your postal address & I'll flirt you another cheque to help with funds.

Have you got the go ahead for a premium matchday bucket collection yet.......you'll raise tons you know !

Keep up the good work.

I'll PM you now, Thanks!

Definitely persevere with the bucket collection, I reckon you would raise a substantial amount, after all it benefits everybody including the club.

come on blues ! 1894 do a great job, they're our best bet for improving the atmosphere. thankyou for the fantastic display on saturday. will be donating next week - payday !

we need to raise the fucking roof on sunday

I think the atmosphere will be just fine on Sunday

Always been slightly surprised by how shite the scum's away support is at our place, I suspect because it's their biggest game and all the corporates come out to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.