Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I am just responding to your assertion it was 'definite' when it simply isn't, i could dig out 50 tackles where foot height and control similar and they have took the ball and been applauded. I am not being argumentative, it is just the reality.

Look at the below video, i would argue that these are held up as great tackles and many have similar stud height and also won the ball, so there is nothing 'definite' at all regarding it being a red card.

All those players must now get retrospective bans. Studs showing and all that regardless of getting the ball.

To be fair, the majority of those tackles have no direct impact on the player. I just think, with the modern interpretation of consistency, I would be pissed if De Gea did that to Aguero,

I won't. For one, it was a good tackle. And two, Aguero won't slide to win the ball off the keeper like that as it's useless. Rather have the throw in

14222363_10157526860815145_710392705215759124_n.jpg

So I keep hearing. I don't agree with it though. He took the ball and only one foot was used in an arched manner, not the studs up lunge that is being portrayed. Plus Rooney should have long gone by that point so fuck him and fuck his team who spent the 90 minutes shouting "handball" whenever they got a cross in.

On a side note, the groom today at my place was a red, not just a red but a policeman who works the Trafford beat. All his evening guests were glum as fuck all night and so it was only fair I cheered them all up by telling my DJ he was a big blue and wanted Bluemoon as his final song. Went down a treat..
That story is amazing and deserves more love

I won't. For one, it was a good tackle. And two, Aguero won't slide to win the ball off the keeper like that as it's useless. Rather have the throw in

I dont think it was a red, because it wasnt as if his studs were going in rooney,s direction, they were were going side on, same direction where ball ended up going, to much doubt to give that a penality, sad part is this will united an excuse of sorts but they know it well they were well beaten

Indeed @shaiomarali tbf i would not scream murder should they bring Gerrard back and flay him alive just for kicks hehe.

I do get where your coming from @SamTheGuru and i call a spade a spade, for example Sergio's ban, i think is deserved 100% and always try to give the same consideration should boots be on other feet. Balo's attempted stamp on squadron leader Parker was wrong and deserved a ban, neither are opinions that win you friends around here i think you would agree.

On this specific tackle though it was 50/50 in my book and Rooney shit out a bit at the very very last microsecond. Both could have been injured and Bravo' showed as much of the side of his foot as is possible without pausing to snap your own ankle. His foot was only just of the floor and he went for the ball as evidenced by him winning it.

I would be livid if it was Aguero also but more at the situation that the act, it would be 'part of the game' in my book tbh as much as it would sour my day.

I dont think it was a red, because it wasnt as if his studs were going in rooney,s direction, they were were going side on, same direction where ball ended up going, to much doubt to give that a penality, sad part is this will united an excuse of sorts but they know it well they were well beaten
They can have as many excuses as they want, we'll make do with the 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.