Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

A tremendous first half. Battled well in the 2nd. Shaky start by Bravo as he gains experience in the PL and establishes an understanding with our defenders.

KDB - MoTM. Sane looked good. Can't wait to see Gundogan.

Watching it again now, honestly if we go through all the worth while talking points it would take us a year. Mourinho's pervy eyes looking at pep celebrating the second goal for a start hahahahhhahahahahahaha. Kolarov smashing through Rooney to take the ball just after Pep bollocked him for booting it, Rooney looked round quick to see if it was someone he fancied his chances against, saw kolarov and he suddenly found the floor very fucking interesting, wanted non of it haha.

hello
hello
united are shit
united are shit
hello

200_s.gif

At the end of last season the general consensus amongst the "football experts" was City's squad was too old, slow and predictable and very one dimensional in their boring possession football. Pep would have to spend big and would never be successful with his brand of football in the premier league anyway.
So with the exception of Bravo, who on yesterdays performance any pundit would be hard pressed to say he was an improvement between the sticks, 14 million Nolito and Stones, the team that dismantled the scum were last season's team.
This is the super new scum with their new look world class team, tactical genius of a PEG, probably the best the premier league has ever seen, according to the fawning fuckers.
What the fuck are we going to be like when the new signings have bedded in and everyone has come to grips with the Pep system?
Wonder if Pep will get any credit from the twats??
Fuck em all

I am just responding to your assertion it was 'definite' when it simply isn't, i could dig out 50 tackles where foot height and control similar and they have took the ball and been applauded. I am not being argumentative, it is just the reality.

Look at the below video, i would argue that these are held up as great tackles and many have similar stud height and also won the ball, so there is nothing 'definite' at all regarding it being a red card.

at least a couple of those should have been red card.

... Bravo is more than entitled as he's (just about) in possession of it currently and trying to prevent a goalscoring opportunity.
I fully understand the concept of a dangerous challenge ....
not if you think Bravo had possession of the ball!

All that without Kompany, Aguero, Gundogan, Sané playing his first half in English football, a new Goalkeeper (who reacted brilliantly to the goal - balls of steel this lad), several players new to the team/this league, and only 4 games in to the league season. Against "the best manager in the world. Ever".

What on earth are we going to be like in another 10 games?

Pogba anonymous, Rooney 5 yards off the pace, Ibrahimovic poor, tactics non existent.

My mate said at half time "Utd look like us last year"

It wasn't even close. Had he played the ball with his studs, I'd consider that leading with 'studs up', but it's very difficult to make a sliding challenge without raising a foot from the floor (kind of gets in the way otherwise!). He plays the ball with a clean side foot and comes away with the ball at his feet. The write ups make it sound like Rooney got 99% of the ball and Bravo barely flicked it whilst clattering Rooney at the same time. I don't even think he makes contact with Rooney much does he?
It's the sort of challenge Zabba makes (used to make pre Pep) all the time. Plus, people would say Rooney is entitled to go for the ball because he senses a goal scoring opportunity. By the same logic, Bravo is more than entitled as he's (just about) in possession of it currently and trying to prevent a goalscoring opportunity.
I fully understand the concept of a dangerous challenge and had they been going directly at one another and Bravo had led studs up and played the ball with his studs then there's the potential for injury. But he's heading to the left touchline, Rooney is coming straight down the pitch, he slides and wins the ball cleanly with the side of his foot which means the sole of his boot is pointing in a different direction. The day they start giving fouls for clean challenges really will mean the end of tackling.

Well summed up mate, Bravo takes the ball cleanly with his instep, the angle in which the tackle comes together seems to be confusing a few people though. nothing to see here.

Just watched the highlights on the OS - one comment Kelechi needs to start celebrating his goals with the joy and excitement shown by his teammates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.