Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Not sure if it's blue tinted specs, but I'm not convinced that Bravo challenge on Rooney was the nailed on penalty and red card that the media would have you believe. It was a bit reckless, but it wasn't two-footed and he won the ball (just).

Just watched it myself and whilst he commits two footed at the start, he withdraws one just before he connects with the ball and as you say, he wins it and Rooney himself was no shrinking violet either going in hard.

Plenty of what if's anyway with the challenge on Otamendi a nailed on penalty missed and red card as he was in the act of shooting and the less said about elbows the better.

Just watched it myself and whilst he commits two footed at the start, he withdraws one just before he connects with the ball and as you say, he wins it and Rooney himself was no shrinking violet either going in hard.

Plenty of what if's anyway with the challenge on Otamendi a nailed on penalty missed and red card as he was in the act of shooting and the less said about elbows the better.
Nothing in it. He hooks the ball from the side.

Nothing in it. He hooks the ball from the side.

Agree.

The story that came out of the game yesterday was we are streets ahead as a football side. We have better players, a visionary manager whose style of football is an absolute joy to watch and play going off the way the players have adapted so far whilst they have players with big mouts, little to back them up and a manager whose only tactic is spoil the game and hit it long.

To be fair to the lad, its difficult to do anything when the ball is flying over your head at 100ft every time lol.

All that money on a midfielder and you ask your full back to hoof it every single time to possibly the worst excuse of a footballer in the prem.

Mourinho is a genius ;-)

rooney got away with 3 yellow card offences before he got booked. And wasn't there a new ruling that swearing at the ref is a straight red? 82nd minute after he commits his 5th foul and finally gets a yellow for the foul on bravo tells clattenburg to fuck off. Untouchable is candy floss head, fuckin untouchable.

Pogba. Very poor. That game was made for him and he did not produce.

Mourinho got it entirely wrong. I don't believe that his entire first team bottled it in the first half. They jst stood off us deliberately. I think the idea was to play on the counter and let us have the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.