Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Pogba. Very poor. That game was made for him and he did not produce.

Mourinho got it entirely wrong. I don't believe that his entire first team bottled it in the first half. They jst stood off us deliberately. I think the idea was to play on the counter and let us have the ball.

Mourinho blinked first changing a team with a 100% record for a home game because he was focused on stopping us. A leopard changing spots and all that. I'd been worried all week but when I saw their side I knew we had a great chance.

Then post match Pep fiercely defends Bravo after an unconvincing display whilst Peg throws his previously unbeaten players straight under the bus.

His inevitable exit has already begun. Who would you want to play for? A manager that abandons you after one defeat or one that you know will let you play with a freedom that tolerates any mistakes and will fight for you if you fight for him.

We are sooo fucking lucky.

we put them in their place yesterday, we dominated them in the first half, yes they came out stronger in he second for a while, but we then changed tact and nullified the threat. We coped well and dug in deep showing that we are capable of withstanding hoof ball tactics.

I saw the motd highlights from our game and it was a joke, if you never watched the actual game you would be thinking we were lucky to get the result and it was only shearer stating that we were dominant that suggested otherwise.

My son who did not see the match asked to watch motd this morning, but I said no saying it did not show a true reflection of the game at all.

Need to find a download for the full match, hopefully shadygiz can provide the goods

I purposely avoided the majority of the media red-wash in the build up to the Derby, few of the guys at work were asking what I thought would happen, and confidently predicted 3-1 to City ( almost!)
"But how will you deal with Pogba?"
-"Fernandinho!" I replied
United are no more of a challenge than Stoke, take out the emotion of the occasion, and the game will follow the same pattern of the others, and so it did.
So, with no Aguero to excuse their sorry performance. They are left to blame the ref, a 50/50 ball, and a ball to elbow while back was turned, Pathetic! meanwhile Kolarov has his tooth knocked out, and Otomendi' had a better shout for a penalty, yet no finger wagging, or blaming Bravo from City's camp

we put them in their place yesterday, we dominated them in the first half, yes they came out stronger in he second for a while, but we then changed tact and nullified the threat. We coped well and dug in deep showing that we are capable of withstanding hoof ball tactics.

I saw the motd highlights from our game and it was a joke, if you never watched the actual game you would be thinking we were lucky to get the result and it was only shearer stating that we were dominant that suggested otherwise.

My son who did not see the match asked to watch motd this morning, but I said no saying it did not show a true reflection of the game at all.

Need to find a download for the full match, hopefully shadygiz can provide the goods

Google football origin, first hit on Google. That has all the games in full as soon as they finish

I wonder if Quinn still thinks his rags are sprinkled with gold dust? Sprinkled with dog shit more like.

Based on yesterday's showing, United are not certain for a Top 2 spot. They have to battle for Top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.