Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Rag PR out in full force this morning. Trial by TV for Bravo. Rags was robbed etc....

I got chills when the camera cut to Otamendi getting the bandage wrapped around his head, reminded me of Zabaleta, and that refusal to let anything get in the way of helping the team win. The passion from all of them, especially Kolarov, at the final whistle was immense. I'd like to mention that we looked like conceding for five minutes in the second half and Fernando coming on made a huge difference, clearing two unmissable United chances and giving us composure- I think that'l be his role in the team this year. The way all of our defenders and the two Ferna's went through the wars in the last ten minutes made me love them all even more. This is proper City.
The ONLY two things we need to improve are turning the possession into the goals we deserved (which will come as players get used to playing Guardiola's style in the final third and of course Aguero was out), and the fact that we seem to go to shit for the first part of the second half. It was only brief today (cheers Fernando) but could've bitten us in the arse. Once that's sorted out though, and it won't take long, we'll be unstoppable. Eddie Howe better have a plan for next weekend, and it better be a very good one, or they'll be thrashed. Already we're the closest thing the PL has ever seen to Barcelona.

And provided Chelsea don't thrash Swansea in Wales later, we're still top of the league.
Good shout out there - don't know if Fernando (and Peps change) are getting enough coverage.
Solidified things at a crucial point. Clearing header having chased back 60yds was the highlight

What a wonderful Sunday morning...

I believe it is a mathematical certainty that there must be at least a hundred or so decent, intelligent, sensible, football loving, Man U*d supporters somewhere in the world.

Surely they must be ashamed and embarrassed to have that truly vile, horrid "man" Rooney as the captain of their club and, at the same time, listen to the pathetic, school boy whinging of their manager?

They must have been deeply saddened by the huge gulf in class between their man and our Pep as displayed in the post match interviews.

It would be great to hear from one or two of them on BM.

JJ

Was in London yesterday for Billy Joel at Wembley ( fabulous show ). Watched the match in tha green man and when Utd scored the place erupted. Glory hunting plastic rag twats all of them.

Watching it again now, honestly if we go through all the worth while talking points it would take us a year. Mourinho's pervy eyes looking at pep celebrating the second goal for a start hahahahhhahahahahahaha. Kolarov smashing through Rooney to take the ball just after Pep bollocked him for booting it, Rooney looked round quick to see if it was someone he fancied his chances against, saw kolarov and he suddenly found the floor very fucking interesting, wanted non of it haha.
I also noticed the same thing and it was Oti ... he soon pissed off once he realised he`d have eaten him alive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.