Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

'Oh what a beautiful morning
oh what a beautiful day,
we fucked over utd
everything's Blue today!'

13244639_10157528295180145_7797571082296003696_n.jpg

We all know he's past his best. Trying to play deeper now, but he is still their best player.

Not their best player and hasn't been for some while, Peg has royally pissed-off their best player, Martial, and he had the biggest slapped-arse face imaginable when he came on.

1st 40 minutes was the best I have ever seen us play. Ever.

In fact I'd say it's the probably the best I've seen any English team play since Arsenal's invincibles at their best. Maybe even better than that. Simply brilliant.

We're still too error prone and struggle to maintain it for the full 90 minutes, but when we finally get all this clicking into place, we are going to be absolutely unstoppable.

Watching the match I thought Rooney had a poor game, and was getting frustrated. Should have been booked long before he was. Just read these stats that show how poor he was yesterday.

Wayne Rooney’s performance against Man City raises yet more questions http://thepeoplesperson.com/2016/09...st-man-city-raises-yet-more-questions-159854/

He should have walked, but it was better with him on the field in my opinion. Look at him barking orders on others but not Ibrahimovic hahaha

No mate not blue tinted specs,not even a foul.Notice Otamendi being taken out from behind as he's about to score goes unmentioned.Anyone expect anything fuckin else.
Also, maybe it's just me, but did that scummy shit kick out at Otta when on the floor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.