Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Brilliant first half they were totally outclassed and out fought. The goal let them back in so it got a bit nervy. Even then we should have finished it on the break.

Hopefully Bravo will improve as he settles in as other sides will target him now.

What I really love is all the team come out together. all the team go to the goal scorer when he scores to celebrate. When there is a defensive block the defence and goalie support each other.

At the end of the game the entire team go to the fans to celebrate

Under pellers they could all do whet they wanted and could not give a shit. The players are transformed. The distance we now cover in games is astonishing.

My mistake. I thought it was offside due to Zlatan obstructing the view of the keeper
I did too at first pal, just pointing out. I shouldn't be so hasty since the thread is moving so quickly, you've probably got loss of alerts saying the same thing haha

Bog-Brush, Bignose (elbow on Stones) and Shrek (Stamp on Dinho) should all be up for retrospective after that game if they apply the same standards as they did to Sergio. I won't hold my breath.

They are more likely to retrospectively ban Bravo for the challenge on Rooney.

Heart rate back to normal now. Please Pep more first 40 mins and less second half. I know it will take time but I'm not sure I'll survive to see it.

First half as you say we were brilliant
As for the second half, they played right into our hands and this is the most disappointing point for me, that the number of times we broke away and yet hardly created when we were 3 on 3, 4 on 4 and even 4 on 3

Rooney should and won't be punished retrospectively. Definitely told the referee to fuck off, was physically aggressive towards Pep amongst countless other things.

He also stamped on Fernandinho, probably when he realised United had spent 3x as much on a worse CM.

Excellent start so far, didn't expect it, we'll understand our true level when we'll play against Barca, but so far we have showed we can deal pretty well against these long ball teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.