Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Taken off the comments section of the bbc regarding the Rags v City game
Richard: I don't want to over hype him but I'm almost certain Rashford is the greatest player of all time.
How deluded are these rag twats

Just watching the full game back.
On 70 mins, De Gea saves from Fernandinho and Otamendi goes to put it in. Bailly just takes his foot.
100% penalty

Why are people saying Bravo should have been sent off? Won a 50-50 tackle, studs not showing and feet not off the floor.
Not sure if sarcastic but his studs nailed Rooneys leg, not seen it again that many times but I remember seeing it as him touching the ball first maybe a pen and yellow since that would just be a "follow through"(and many blues nearly did in that moment).

Trying not to get too carried away after winning the first five last season and then the dreadful football that followed , but hard not to off the back of a performance like that. Tremendous to a man, but special mentions to Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva and Otamendi who were sensational.

I hate derby days, woke up guts all over the place and 4 visits to the shithouse before a ball was kicked.

Anyway alls well that ends well and the forces of darkness have been repelled for now, and the danger of plagues of rags telling us all how Jose is going to lead them to world domination.

All round excellent performance, might have been more clinical as those jammy bastards could have snatched a point particularly as the new Howard Webb was in charge, credit to Clattenburg though he was quite even handed and refereed the match well.

DeBruyne looked world class, thought we defended well in the second half, so credit to Otomendi and Stones, as for the keeper, at best "worrying"...but in Pep we trust, after all he has just seen us to a derby win at Old Toilet....that reminds me i must go for a shite.

Don't normally read the drivel on offer but credit where's it's due... good read

"The way City played at Old Trafford, though, was different. They stand for something now. They stand for playing football the right way. They stand for trying to do the right thing on the football pitch. They stand for making even seasoned observers purr with pleasure at the spectacle unfolding in front of them".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...n-Manchester-City-identity.html#ixzz4JrwBIsXr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Got the ball unlike the granny shagger for his yellow..
His actions say it all he can't believe he wasn't given a pen covering his eyes.

Bloody love Fernandinho how mad is it that they told us we overpaid for him... he's been a bargain. Otamendi was a warrior today typical Argentinian grit Zab must be rubbing off on him. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.