Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Can't believe Kolarov has had his tooth knocked out and they made nothing of it on Sky... if those rags want to complain about decisions they could have had a handful of reds(cards) had the ref been fair and proper.

This calls for a toast to all the Rags and bias media that didn't give us a chance; when we were telling them all along we have the better team, playing the better football and we're only going to get better from here is the scary thing for you.
pointing-and-laughing.gif

This is how I like the derby wins. Everyone left and right trying to put pressure on us by saying we are going to lose with Aguero out and then play them off the park anyway. Beautiful

I've noticed the same thing we normally start the second half slow and the after 75 minutes get going again and normal have a shed load of chances. same thing today

It got way too stretched for my liking too, I'm sure this will improve once we get into the winter months months and the fitness levels are where they should be. I recon Pep will be showing them tapes of the game of how we could have stopped that reassurance from United. On another day we could have dropped points .

Will there be retrospective action taken on Bailly for kicking Otamendi? I'm expecting a 3 match ban
It got way too stretched for my liking too, I'm sure this will improve once we get into the winter months months and the fitness levels are where they should be. I recon Pep will be showing them tapes of the game of how we could have stopped that reassurance from United. On another day we could have dropped points .

we 100% would have done with a different manager that Fernando change was an extremely brave one but worked a treat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.