Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Classless Mourinho once again calling out his players in public. He will derail at some stage in the not too distant future.

In terms of a football match, well there was only one team trying to play the game properly.

We schooled them for 40 minutes and it was an absolute joy. They were being pulled left right and fucking centre.

They changed there shape in the 2nd half and for 5 minutes looked fairly dangerous. However Pep isn't stupid and made the right substitution in Fernando. They then started to play a milder version of rugby and it was painful to watch. We stood up to it though and had some decent counter attacks. Put Aguero in that scenario and it could have been more than a little embarrassing for them.

We have better technical players and play the game in the correct spirit. We are a pleasure to watch. We are a better football team. Period.

Individually shout outs for Otamendi/Kolarov and Fernandinho. All fucking mint.

I thought Raheem had his quietest game of the season and that isn't ideal timing given Sane is now fit.

Bravo was miles better than some are suggesting. I'm still not certain after looking at the replays, that he was entirely at fault for the goal. Stones didn't cover himself in glory in that particular moment or across the 90 if we are being honest.

What a fucking super start to the weekend!

Will there be retrospective action taken on Bailly for kicking Otamendi? I'm expecting a 3 match ban
4gMZsn.gif

Just had a nosey on red cafe post match thread , usual plastics whinging but surprisingly some giving a lot of credit to city and a lot quite balanced.

Their main gripe is the defensive formation set up to start and they blame mourinho - oh and they hate clattenBerg!!!!

Just had a nosey on red cafe post match thread , usual plastics whinging but surprisingly some giving a lot of credit to city and a lot quite balanced.

Their main gripe is the defensive formation set up to start and they blame mourinho - oh and they hate clattenBerg!!!!
Why do they hate " I would have been Bobby Charlton, only for my Crown Topper" ?

Why are people saying Bravo should have been sent off? Won a 50-50 tackle, studs not showing and feet not off the floor.

I know it's probably already been mentioned numerous times, but I'm genuinely surprised at how quiet Pogba was in that game. I thought he'd have been able to get on the ball plenty in that second half but he was completely anonymous.

What's he supposed to do when the football genius ordered the ball to be hoofed up over him ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.