Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Anyone got a cure for a stiff neck? Hoooooooooofffffffffffff. Jose is a tactical genius. Fall over lads and hoof the ball near as you can to their goal
Kin Hoof !!!

football_player_punting_ball_CoolClips_vc100801.jpg

Take them home......motorway
To the place where they belong
Back to London.......Cockney Bastards
Take them home......motorway

Have a good drink , remember your dad and remember today , and dedicate this years premiership title to his memory , i did when my dad passed in 2012, Ctid.

My Dad died 1988 had to wait a good few years to have have a celebratory drink with "him" , think the proper first was the semi win over the rags in 2011. Had a good few since then. You never forget your loved ones but time does make it easier. RIP.

As long as they believe that they were robbed of a result, I'm happy. It means that they'll stick with Jose pulis and his players and the way they play .
To get outclassed the way they did in the first half should be a total embarrassment for them. The favourites for the title having 3 shots on target in 95 minutes at home and only having 40% possession has nothing to do with whether they should have had a penalty.

If the build up to this derby has shown anything in the media, it's how biased they are to all things English.

They have been desperate for Pep to fail as they can use it as a stick to promote the PL with. They are praying that his style won't work in the 'unique PL'.

Then look at the shite that's been aimed at Bravo. The sole reason he is being criticised so heavily is because he replaced England's number 1. Funily enough, they slated Joe when he was here.

Judging Bravo's performance, there are far more reasons to be positive than not. The ball he dropped to Ibra was a communication fault. The fact he tried to catch it and take the pressure of the defence, rather than punch it is a good reason. On the main his distribution was top notch and he's a far better shot stopper than Souness made out.

He's not some journey man keeper who will leak goals like is being made out. He is a top class keeper who we signed from Barca. IMO, he'll compete with De Gea and Lloris for the best GK in the PL.

It's funny how Mkaterian can be excused as its his first game, in Souness' words yet Bravo can't.

Top post - couldn't agree more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.