Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Fair play to most rags on Sad Cafe who agree we are still a level above them, but they still have there muppets bless em

"I'm still wondering when we get a fair ref.
Pep must have some hold over officials because his team seem to play to different rules than everyone else"

:)

29zpsb8.jpg

Great photo.

The glum faces on the great unwashed hoardes is a sight to behold.

I said before that i think Pogba (and his agent) have made a huge mistake...not necessarily going to utd but going to play under Mouhrihnio.....he will not progress under him at all....whereas under other managers (Pep and others) he would have done. He hasn't looked anything beyond average in any game he has played yet and today he was shown what a footballer looks like by ferna, silva and kdb.

I rate pogba but think he has committed career suicide by going there and I'm not sure who is going to pay a fee that utd would want for him in the future if he decides he wants to leave if they don't get into the champs league
You are right about his career suicide but he was never a 100+ million player to begin with .

Rooney should and won't be punished retrospectively. Definitely told the referee to fuck off, was physically aggressive towards Pep amongst countless other things.

He also stamped on Fernandinho, probably when he realised United had spent 3x as much on a worse CM.

Maybe loads of Blues can tweet the footage of it to the FA.

Fantastic performance for the first 38 mins when we tore them to shreds then we dropped the pace a bit - not fit enough yet - and let them back in.
Bravo had an absolute stinker - still I'm sure he'll come good as there was some good stuff there.
We didn't collapse though and a few tactical changes and we were back it. Otamendi, Stones, Fernandinho and De Bruyne were superb. Didn't score as many as we should have though with the overloads we had. Sané was impressive on his debut too.
Can't wait till the team is fully fit though.
And to think we have Gundogan and Sane to fit into the side...the future is very bright indeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.