Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

That was the very best United had to offer, AND they were at home, AND they had one more player on the pitch than they deserved to for most of the game, and we still beat them.

On the evidence of the season so far Bournemouth at home could be a cricket score. Really looking forward to it. More worried about BMG on Tuesday though.

Not getting any signal from my skybox here in the Algarve, just wondering what the media blackout is like back there, full swing I would imagine.

I didn't see the game as I was at the Emirates

A city supporting mate said that Mourinho resorted to long ball tactics trying to find Ibrahimovich and Fellaini in the second half and in the first half was cautious lying deep and hoping to hit City on the counter.

Is that right, because if it is, then that's not the Utd way so proclaimed by their fans.

Actually, I don't think Utd are on your level anyway but not all United fans yet realise that.

Well done today

After his disaster at Chelsea last season and now what we saw today, and listening to his rather sad whining post match , I suspect that we are seeing mourinho exposed for the fraud I've always suspected he was ,carried along on a wave of media puffing.
Good to see him hanging out individuals after the game , hopefully more of it to come

I didn't see the game as I was at the Emirates

A city supporting mate said that Mourinho resorted to long ball tactics trying to find Ibrahimovich and Fellaini in the second half and in the first half was cautious lying deep and hoping to hit City on the counter.

Is that right, because if it is, then that's not the Utd way so proclaimed by their fans.

Actually, I don't think Utd are on your level anyway but not all United fans yet realise that.

Well done today

pretty accurate to be honest apart from he first 7-8 mins of the second half when they had a couple of nice moves....pep changed it and then they had no answer and it was our football against their hoof up the pitch and kick anything that moves

"We are not able to compete with the best clubs in Europe the way we are playing. But we have time." — Pep

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.