Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Who is the little dirty Spanish bastard we have in midfield what a game David take a bow, the ginger chocolate eating, strong beer supping Belgium lad played well also ;-)
This cheshire cat grin is here on my face for a week, well played City.

Never mind a cold night in Stoke that was a tiny pulis wet dream having bog brush and big nose to aim at. That lanky prick even died is head pubes ginger so he's easier to pick out. They should be embarrassed because the couldn't live with us and resorted to that heap of shit

It seems to have become indisputable fact that Bravo's challenge was a pen and a red card. I really don't think it was either. He does NOT have both feet off the ground when he takes the ball and wins it fairly cleanly. I think it's a classic case of an incident being used to take the attention away from the real story which is we outclassed them in every department.

Anyone know a website that breaks the stats down by halves?

Want to see out 2nd half stats

After his disaster at Chelsea last season and now what we saw today, and listening to his rather sad whining post match , I suspect that we are seeing mourinho exposed for the fraud I've always suspected he was ,carried along on a wave of media puffing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.