Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

Good to see him hanging out individuals after the game , hopefully more of it to come

I've said it before but to me he looks like he has lost al passion for the game.....it was the same on his return to chelski...he looks broken and did then to...the real fire he had has gone and anything that he shows now just looks fake and an act.....before you could see he meant his rants and touchline antics.....his mind games were bordering on ridiculous but there were none in the lead up to the derby.....i think he is really struggling and has been for a long time (ever since working at madrid)

You're the second one to say Mourinho mentioned individuals. Not seen it myself. Who has he mentioned?
He didn't mention individuals, just said that a couple of players weren't up to scratch in the first half. Seeing as he hooked Lingard and Mikhitaryan at HT, it wasn't hard to figure out that he meant those 2 and Shrek.

Tomorrow's headlines will be all about super liverpool destroy the champions and how the Arsenal won in injury time while in other news GB doing well in the Olympics .

Anyone Still in Town ?
Whats it been like
No problems i hope

Yes I have been driving up and down Chester road shouting city out of the window at all passing rags. one told me to fuckoff back to the emptihad.

Some very nice football, but we simply have to become ruthless in front of goal. Countless counters were spoiled by players making poor runs or delivering the pass at the wrong time. We will play far superior sides this season, so we should be using such games to hone our tactics and understand what to do and when. Moreover, why couldn't we play with more "dignity and honesty" in the second half? Shameful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.