Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

What a day blues great performance, grafted their nuts off proud of the boys. Fans were superb did us proud! Me and my lad 8 years old watched it in a pub some sad rag poured a pint over my lad to sour the day some sad people out there.

Some very nice football, but we simply have to become ruthless in front of goal. Countless counters were spoiled by players making poor runs or delivering the pass at the wrong time. We will play far superior sides this season, so we should be using such games to hone our tactics and understand what to do and when. Moreover, why couldn't we play with more "dignity and honesty" in the second half? Shameful.
Eh? This a wind up? We're only 4 games in ffs!

Gesturing at cutting her own throat walking in the tunnel under S229 just before kick off. I hope she is okay okay now, but does anyone have the number of Surrey CC's Crisis Team just to be sure.

Typical United.

Some very nice football, but we simply have to become ruthless in front of goal. Countless counters were spoiled by players making poor runs or delivering the pass at the wrong time. We will play far superior sides this season, so we should be using such games to hone our tactics and understand what to do and when. Moreover, why couldn't we play with more "dignity and honesty" in the second half? Shameful.
WTF ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.