Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

I had a £20 bet with 4 rags at work, City would win.
I'm feeling like a right smug git.
The only disappointment for me, was, with better finishing, it could have been 1-6 again

The only surprise for me was how easy that game was. Fair play to Bravo, keeping them lot in the game was a master stroke.
Sterling was poor, Otamendi was a god

So typical of those rag numpties- my lad got mushy peas thrown at him after the city semi a few years back. They just cannot take it! Your lad will not forget them and he will love and enjoy every victory even more and there will be many!

They was just bell ends pal we have our fair share all clubs do. I went over was given dogs abuse threatened etc thinking they bad men sniffing cocaine openly in front of people.

The only surprise for me was how easy that game was. Fair play to Bravo, keeping them lot in the game was a master stroke.
Sterling was poor, Otamendi was a god

This wasn't a game where sterling was the main tactical threat, pep wanted us to exploit their right hand side which Nolito was given the task of, Sterling did his job and remained out wide allowing their back line to be stretched.

Just because he wasn't instrumental like in the previous games, you need to look at the bigger picture. Sterling did the job he was asked by Pep, so I bet pep isn't thinking sterling was poor

Can someone put that Allardyce and Van Gaal driving in a car to the tune of Park life BFS singing Long ball..

Please...

This wasn't a game where sterling was the main tactical threat, pep wanted us to exploit their right hand side which Nolito was given the task of, Sterling did his job and remained out wide allowing their back line to be stretched.

Just because he wasn't instrumental like in the previous games, you need to look at the bigger picture. Sterling did the job he was asked by Pep, so I bet pep isn't thinking sterling was poor
Don't get me wrong I'm a big sterling fan but whatever role he was asked to play today he was poor. However, as I give it one more courus of " weve got Guardiola " in a pub full of rags I'm just so happy with all of our players I couldn't give a fuck who did what. I'm just so happy I could ...

Sad that only the flair players get the mentions. Just watching it back now and Fernandinhos performance is just world class. Without his work and guile, De Bruyne and Dave wouldn't see half as much ball.
Outstanding yet again today

Dinho was my MotM.

Maybe not as good second half as he was in the first, but the amount of rag attacks he broke up was phenomenal.

What an acquisition he has been.

Fantastic performance today. Before the season started I was a bit worried that Silva might struggle for game time in a new system, but he's absolutely thriving in it. De Bruyne is rightly getting a lot of the plaudits for his performance today but I thought Silva was exceptional and helped dictate the play for us. It was a shame his shot just went over as he deserved a goal for his all round play.

Edit - also as the above post says, Fernandinho was immense again! So underrated, yet massively important for us. We're lucky to have him.

Lots of great performances today and even if Bravo was a bit ropey it was only his first game and I'm sure he'll only get better.

Very exciting times ahead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.